The menus for “Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month” have been released and I’m already hungry. There are more than 100 Orlando area restaurants participating this year and best of all, 17 of them are at Walt Disney World! This is the first time in the program’s 12 years that they are able to help two organizations. Just ask your server for the “Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month” menu to enjoy a fantastic meal and help two amazing Florida based charities.
The program takes place every night from August 25 through October 1, 2017 during the restaurant’s normal dinner hours. The restaurant features a 3-course prix fixe dinner at an amazing price of $35 per person (tax and gratuity not included). One dollar from each meal sold will benefit Freedom Ride and BASE Camp Children’s Cancer Foundation.
Below are the Disney World dining locations participating in this year’s Magical Dining Month. Clicking on the restaurant name will bring up their menu for the event.
- American Kitchen Bar & Grill – B Resort and Spa
- Andiamo – Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
- Benihana – Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
- Boatwrights Dining Hall – Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- deep blu Seafood Grille – Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek
- Grand Floridian Cafe – Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa
- Il Mulino – Walt Disney World Swan Resort
- Jiko The Cooking Place – Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Letterpress – Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
- Morimoto Asia – Disney Springs
- Olivia’s Cafe – Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Paddlefish – Disney Springs
- Ravello – Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World
- STK – Disney Springs
- The Turf Club Bar and Grill – Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa
- The Wave – Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Todd English’s bluzoo – Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort
Nonprofits receiving donations this year :
- Freedom Ride – provides therapeutic horseback riding to children and adults with disabilities
- BASE Camp Children’s Cancer Foundation – provides a year-round base of support for children and families who are facing the challenge of living with cancer and other life-threatening hematological illnesses
Will you be taking advantage of Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month? If so which menu/restaurant will you be trying?
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? There are still fantastic 2017 Summer and Fall packages to be had. Click here or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner.
Want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Source and Image Credit : VisitOrlando
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.