Disneyland Annual Passholders are invited to stop by the AP Corner during the 2018 Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival now through April 12th.
At the AP Corner you can enjoy special festival fun, like buttons and a photo location, just for Annual Passholders. It all begins at 11:00 AM daily.
Just stop by the AP Corner, located in the Hollywood Backlot, outside Stage 17, and show your Annual Passport to enjoy:
- A special photo opportunity with props and Disney PhotoPass photographers
- Character Greetings and photo opportunities from 2:00 PM to 5:00PM, and 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM daily
- Special Food & Wine Festival items available for purchase
- A complimentary collectible art button—limit one per Passholder for event duration, while supplies last
- Device charging station
Valid Annual Passport and theme park admission required for participation. Experiences and activities are subject to capacity, restrictions and change or cancellation without notice. Hours of operation may be changed due to inclement weather or otherwise.
And make sure you are aware of the following blackout dates:
- Disney Deluxe Annual Passport:
March 17, 24, 25, 30 and 31
- Southern California Annual Passport:
March 3, 10, 17, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 and 31
April 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7
- Southern California Select Annual Passport:
March 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 and 31
April 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8
Photo Credit: Disneyland Annual Passholders via Facebook
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!