Vinylmation fans now have another way to connect with others with the launch of the Vinylmation Store on Facebook. The store is a unique addition to the digital world it will offer exclusive figures that won’t be found anywhere else.
The first exclusive figure, the blue figure wearing a Mickey Mouse ringer tee-shirt, compliments two previously released figures that are part of the Park Favorites series. The yellow figure was released at locations in Disneyland and Walt Disney World, while the red figure was a Disney Parks Online Store exclusive.
The Facebook store will also be a place for first purchase opportunities. This means you may find figures on the Facebook store before their release at locations in Disney Parks. One such set will be released on May 4 and features figures inspired by the upcoming Disney-Pixar film “Brave.”
Their will also be an opportunity to collect virtual badges. These badges have images of various Vinylmation figures which fans can get by voting, liking or sharing. These virtual Vinylmation can be displayed on a profile.
Visit the Vinylmation Facebook page today.
- Mouse Vault App Review & Giveaway! (chipandco.com)
- App Review: Mouse Vault presented by Vinylmation Kingdom (chipandco.com)
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- New Hollywood Studios Park Map Now Features Children With Prosthetics - March 2, 2021
- Food Guide to ‘A Touch of Disney’ at Disney California Adventure Opening March 18 - March 1, 2021
- Harmonious Centerpiece installed last night in Epcot - February 27, 2021