Ahoy! The Vintage Amphicar service is operational once again at Disney Springs. The novelty attraction takes guests on a short voyage aboard an aquatic vehicle designed as a 1950s era automobile. The car rides in the water can be the highlight of the trip while on a Disney vacation. It’s fun to see a different side of Disney Springs from aboard thr Vintage Amphicar. The attraction is also a great way to wrap-up a meal at the Boathouse!
The official description and prices for the Amphicar is provided below:
“Looking for a post-meal adventure? Take a 20-minute guided tour on the waters of Lake Buena Vista while riding in a vintage Amphicar—a rare amphibious vehicle that can drive on land and float on water.”
- Schedule – Book tours from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM daily (weather permitting).
- Price – $125 per car (accommodates 3-4 people).
- Tickets – Walk-up reservations accepted at The Boathouse Boatique. For a limited time, receive a $25 reward toward an Amphicar Tour with a purchase of $50 or more at The Boathouse or the Boatique (valid receipt required).
If you’re looking for a truly unique experience on your next visit to Disney Springs, then consider riding the Vintage Amphicar!
Source: Disney Springs
- JJ Abrams’s home is for sale for 22 Million - May 17, 2021
- Menu revealed for Disneyland Resort’s Alfresco Tasting Terrace - May 17, 2021
- Disney World Cast Members still required to wear Face Masks Outdoors - May 16, 2021