Victoria & Albert’s at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa has earned the AAA Five Diamond Award once again. The fine dining location first earned this title in 2000.
Eleven other restaurants in the Orlando area landed on AAA’s exclusive four and five-diamond lists. Additionally, there are only sixty-seven restaurants in America that earned the Five Diamond Award.
After visits from trained professional inspectors, Palme d’Or in Coral Gables, FL, and Salt on Amelia Island also earned Five Diamond Awards.
A statement from Mark Jenkins, spokesman of the AAA The Auto Club Group, reads, “Some of Florida’s finest restaurants feature award-winning chefs, an elegant atmosphere, and adventurous meals that can span several hours and 7 to 10 courses.”
Here is a list of restaurants in the Orlando area that received Four Diamond Awards:
- Luma on Park (Winter Park)
- A Land Remembered (At Rosen Shingle Creek Orlando)
- Cala Bella (Rosen Shingle Creek Orlando)
- Christini’s Ristorante Italiano (Orlando)
- Norman’s (Ritz-Carlton Orlando)
- Primo (JW Marriott Orlando)
- Bull & Bear (Waldorf Astoria at Disney World)
- Capa (Four Seasons Lake Buena Vista)
- Deep Blu Seafood Grille (Wyndham Grand Orlando Bonnett Creek)
- The Venetian Chop House (Caribe Royale)
- Todd English’s bluezoo (Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort)
Are you interested in experiencing Victoria & Albert’s?
Let’s book your adventure today! Fill out the form below to receive a free no obligation quote from me – an agent that specializes in Disney Destinations from Key to the World Travel, the official travel partner for Chip and Company. As an agent with Key to the World Travel, I can help from everything to Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Universal Orlando, and so much more! Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 815-953-4804, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, my Facebook Page, or fill out and submit the form below.For more Disney News follow us on Instagram @chipandco on Twitter @chipandcompany and on Facebook or Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
- Easter Bunny Brunch at Catal Restaurant in Downtown Disney - February 18, 2020
- Multi-Day Celebration at Disney’s Animal Kingdom for 50th Anniversary of Earth Day - February 13, 2020
- Walt Disney World Refurbishment & Closure Schedule – February 2020 - February 3, 2020