This Valentine’s Day, all you need is love, and a sweet batch of Disney Infinity Valentine’s Day themed Toy Boxes! Today, Disney Interactive is releasing the winners of the “Valentine’s Day Challenge” and new Toy Boxes created by the team at Avalanche Software. The heartwarming global Toy Box of the week is “Mad Valentines” where players must track down hidden candies to save the Mad Hatter’s Valentine’s Day party.
Winning “Valentine’s Day Challenge” submissions include:
- Mad Valentines – The Queen of Hearts has stolen candies from the Mad Hatter’s Valentine’s party! Save the party by finding hidden candies!
- Save Heartland- Blackheart has encased Heartland! Change the hearts to open the portal and find two roses to restore the heart of the town.
- Carnival of Love- Enjoy a romantic evening full of fun attractions. Goal: Collect five star coins to put a water fountain in the Gazebo.
- Save The Love- Save the five Disney princesses trapped in their kingdoms and bring them to their princes. (RULES: No flying)
- MU Matchmaker- Love is in the scare at Monsters University! Deliver 10 Valen-slimes, then find your OK brothers a date for the dance!
Disney-created submissions include:
- Heart Racer- Race your friends on this sugary sweet track. Happy Valentine’s Day from the Disney Infinity team!
- Winter Sports- Who’s the Winter Sports champ? Challenge your friends to a hockey shootout, ski jump, biathlon, and extreme snowboarding and find out.
- Heroes Arena- Choose to fight as a hero or a villain! Follow the arrows to be entered into the arena.
- Tangled Adventure- Get tangled up in a new adventure! Help Rapunzel on her quest to get to the castle!
- Disney Parks Sub- Nemo’s Submarine has been stolen! Get it back from the pirates! Refuel the sub and restart its engine to surface it.
Check out the trailer:
See below for directions on how to download new Toy Boxes, as well as how to submit original creations.
How to download new Toy Boxes:
- Select “Toy Box” from the Disney Infinity Main Menu
- Select “Toy Box Share” and “Disney’s Toy Boxes.”
- There will be a list of all the featured Toy Boxes for players to download.
When you’re ready to submit your Toy Box for consideration, follow these directions:
Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U
- Bring up the Pause Menu and select “Online/Multiplayer.”
- Then select “Toy Box Share” > “Disney’s Toy Boxes” > “Submit to Disney.”
- Follow the prompts. You’ll be asked to give your Toy Box an original name and description. Choose carefully – they will be shown to everybody if your Toy Box is featured.
- Bring up the Pause Menu and select “Toy Box Share.”
- Then select “Disney’s Toy Boxes” > “Submit to Disney.”
- Follow the prompts. You’ll be asked to give your Toy Box an original name and description. Choose carefully – they will be shown to everybody if your Toy Box is featured
Wishing you Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust