We previously reported that there will now be direct bus transportation between Walt Disney World Resorts and the two water parks – Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach. This new dedicated bus service begins on Sunday, March 17.
We have an updated about this new, direct bus service that will now be offered. Some of the resorts will have bundled service. In other words, a bus will make multiple stops at multiple resorts prior to arriving at either Typhoon Lagoon or Blizzard Beach. The resorts that will be bundled are:
- Contemporary, Polynesian, Grand Floridian
- Swan, Dolphin, Yacht Club, Beach Club, BoardWalk
- Jambo House, Kidani Village
- All-Star Sports, All-Star Music, All-Star Movies
- Pop Century, Art of Animation
- Fort Wilderness, Wilderness Lodge
There will also be dedicated bus stops at specific resorts that guests must board in order to reach their water park destinations.
- Caribbean Beach Resort: Old Port Royale
- Coronado Springs: El Centro/ Stop #1
- Old Key West: Hospitality House
- Port Orleans: South bus depot
- Saratoga Springs (including Treehouse Villas): The Springs bus stop
Guests may use track bus arrivals and routes across the property through the My Disney Experience App.
Have you visited one or both of Disney’s Water Parks? If you would love to head there this summer, Chip & Co and Key to the World Travel are offering a fantastic Summer Splash Promotion for you! Travel between May 1, 2019 and September 1, 2019 and each member of your party will receive one FREE water park ticket to use. Fill out my form below if you’d love more details!
Source: Orlando Theme Park News
Are you ready to start planning your next adventure? I would love to help you! I am a travel planner with Key to the World Travel, the Official Travel Partner of Chip & Company. Key to the World Travel is an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. Whether you want to plan a vacation to Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Orlando Resort, a cruise or a vacation at a Sandals or Beaches Resort, I can help you. Contact me today so we can get started on your vacation planning! You can call or text me at 908-773-0930 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to follow me on Facebook or fill out the form below as well. My planning services are FREE with booking!
Latest posts by Nicole Newgas (see all)
- Walt Disney World Resort Celebrates International Women’s Month With Boys & Girls Clubs Of Central Florida - March 22, 2019
- August and September Disney Early Morning Magic Dates Announced - March 22, 2019
- Registration For The Fall 2019 Session Of The Disney College Program Ends Today - March 22, 2019