If you are visiting the Walt Disney World Resort in July, there are some special artist showcases and events you may enjoy. Today we have a look at the The Disney World Merchandise Event snapshot.
These events are an amazing way to meet the artists and designers behind some of our favorite character paintings, artistic designs and so much more. You can get signed pieces, and even limited edition items sometimes.
- July 6 – 9: Meet artist David E. Doss, who will be appearing at Art of Disney in Disney Springs Marketplace from 1 – 9 p.m., each day.
- July 8 – 10: Artist Sydney Hanson will be on hand for a special appearance and signing of some of her newest releases, July 8 – 9 from 5 – 8 p.m. each day, and July 10 from Noon – 3 p.m. in WonderGround Gallery at Marketplace Co-Op in Disney Springs Marketplace.
- June 29 – July 5 and July 20 – 24: Artist Greg McCullough returns to Art of Disney in Disney Springs Marketplace with special appearances and signings from 1 – 8 p.m., each day.
- July 23: Meet Dooney & Bourke Creative Director, Ian Ray, who will be on hand for a special appearance and signing of two new spectacular collections, Love Birds and Small World, among other items from 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. at Cherry Tree Lane at Marketplace Co-Op in Disney Springs Marketplace. (I have to admit, I really wish I could make it to this one!)
Renowned international artist Larry Dotson will be at Epcot each day at the following locations from 11 a.m. – 7 p.m., and you can add some of his latest pieces to your collection.
- June 30 – July 4 – Art of Disney, Epcot
- July 8 – 10 – Puffin’s Roost, Norway Pavilion
- July 21 – 24 – Art of Disney, Epcot
- July 28 – 31 – Art of Disney, Epcot
- July 7 – 8: Meet Kit Heath representative Mary Finnegan from 2- 7 p.m. and learn more about the beautiful, classic and contemporary British Jewelry Designer and the stunning sterling silver jewelry designs available at The Queen’s Table in the United Kingdom Pavilion at World Showcase.
- July 12 – 15: Fragrance designer Geir Ness will be on hand for special appearances as he showcases the latest from his Laila fragrance and beauty collection. Meet Geir from Noon – 6 p.m., each day, at Puffin’s Roost in the Norway Pavilion.
- July 13 – 16: As you travel around World Showcase, be sure to make a quick stop at La Signature in the France Pavilion where you’ll find the latest releases in fragrances and cosmetics from Guerlain.
Reminder: Tickets to this year’s Disney Pin Celebration 2016 Pixar Party Event taking place August 26 – 27, are still available but are going fast. Don’t miss out! Learn more.
Which Walt Disney World Merchandise event are you must excited to attend?
- New Disney Parks Pandora Charms For Grads And Moms - April 12, 2021
- New Orange Bird Tumbler For The Flower And Garden Festival - April 12, 2021
- Disney Pets Loungefly Collection From Hot Topic - April 11, 2021