Remember watching Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory and wishing you could just go to the factory and spend a week there? Well opening later this year in the City Walk section of Universal Studios, Orlando is The Toothsome Chocolate Factory! Visiting here will be almost as great as walking into Willy Wonka’s factory!
The atmosphere will be something like you have never seen before, there will be towering smoke stacks, fun gadgets and a staff dressed in Steampunk unique fashion. You will be able to watch the creations being made, and purchase something delicious from the store to take home with you!
The factory will be serving pasta, steak, seafood, gourmet burgers, sandwiches, salad and all day brunches. Oh yea and Desserts, some desserts include sundaes such as Salted Caramel Flan and chocolate brownie bark and s’mores! You may also want to check out the shakes, here are a few flavors just to get your mouth-watering:
- Chocolate x5: An explosion of chocolate with chocolate spirals, chunks, ice-cream and whipped cream.
- Bacon Brittle: A fun twist on a breakfast favorite with bacon ice cream, bacon brittle, chocolate covered bacon and bacon caramel.
- Espresso Buzzzz: A coffee lover’s dream with coffee ice-cream and chocolate covered beans.
- Red Velvet: A milkshake topped with a Red Velvet cupcake… enough said.
- Key Lime Pie: We’ve taken this classic Florida dessert and turned it into a delicious shake. You’ll even get a slice of pie on top!
Check out some of their yummy treats below!
With all of these desert choices I am not really sure how anyone is going to focus on eating food here but I know that on my next visit I will be enjoying a meal and definitely a dessert here!
Are you ready to book your trip to Universal and Islands of Adventure? You can contact me here and we can plan and book a perfect vacation for you and your family!
Photo Credit: Universal.com
Latest posts by Karen A (see all)
- Universal Orlando Resorts raises ticket prices - February 18, 2017
- Mickey and Minnie light spinner toys recall - February 12, 2017
- Disney World raises ticket prices and annual passholder rates - February 11, 2017