Universal Studios Hollywood‘s Halloween Horror Nights is taking place on select nights now through October 31, 2021. As part of this seasonal event, Universal Studios Hollywood is serving up a selection of terrifying treats and memorable merchandise.
Fans of “The Texas Chainsaw Massacre” maze can dine on Leatherface’s infamous Texas Family BBQ and savor a variety of unique, horror-inspired food offerings. The Roadhouse BBQ-style restaurant run by cannibals features grilled favorites such as:
- BBQ Pork Ribs
- BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwich served with crinkle cut fries
- Texas Chili & Cheese Nachos: Texas Chili with smoked brisket and chuck roast topped with cheese, pickled jalapeños and sour cream drizzle
- 22” Monster Hot Dog
- Sweet Dessert “Bloody” Funnel Fingers with Powdered Sugar & Strawberry Sauce
- Specialty Cocktails
In Plaza de los Muertos, guests are invited to toast the living and celebrate the dead at a themed bar with a choice of draft and canned beers as well as handcrafted cocktails – Marigold Floral Crown, Smoked Margarita and The Chamoy Fireball – served in a festive light-up skull mug. Inspired by Los Angeles’ diverse culture, the menu at Little Cocina includes:
- Beef Birria Tacos with Red Sauce
- Green Chili & Cheese Tamale, served with salsa roja
- Grilled Elote Corn brushed with a lime butter and topped with spices
- Horchata Churro Bites
- Chamoy Pineapple Spears
In the shadow of “Jurassic World—The Ride,” guests can eat and drink at the Terror Lab, which is modeled after an experimental test lab gone bad, complete with an eerie neon glow. The Lab’s menu features:
- French Bread Pizzas: house-made hoagie roll topped with either cheese or pepperoni
- Mixed Drinks on ice (Vodka Mule, Rum Mai Tai, Paloma, Margarita)
- Specialty Cocktail, including one with an insect lollipop
- Seasonal “Halloween Horror Nights” Beers
Located adjacent to Universal Plaza sits a French-themed bistro catering to classic horror fans. Guests can imbibe on a variety of wines or the signature Sangria along with French-inspired grab-and-go items such as assorted Quiche or ham and brie baguette sandwich and “Halloween Horror Nights”-themed cookies.
Daytime parkgoers and “Halloween Horror Nights” visitors alike can both indulge in two special seasonal offerings throughout September and October:
- For a limited time, Dufftoberfest will be in Springfield, U.S.A., offering German-inspired favorites from Pretzel Buns with Duff Cheese Sauce and Giant Hooray for Everything Bagel Pretzels to the ultimate Dufftoberfest beer on tap.
- Fans of Illumination’s Despicable Me can find the Minion Cafe properly dressed for the spooky season with Halloween decorations and limited release items, including a Seasonal Felonious Float and a collectible Minion Pumpkin Popcorn Bucket.
Voodoo Doughnut at Universal CityWalk also gets in the Halloween spirit with specialty doughnuts throughout the season, including Mummy, Bat, Vampire, Ghost and Werewolf designs.
Horror fans can commemorate their “Halloween Horror Nights” experience with a selection of collectible souvenir items featuring their favorite event characters: Leatherface, Universal Monsters, and more. Guests can look forward to making a statement with a series of retro-themed merchandise showcasing the classic Universal Studios Hollywood logo, including jean jackets, wingback jerseys, shot glasses and collectible glasses.
A special artist signature series celebrating Frankenstein’s Monster and the Bride of Frankenstein is available for purchase as well as a collection of spooky “Halloween Horror Nights”-inspired candles.
Tickets are still available for select party nights! Contact me today to start planning your fall vacation.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Santa Claus is Coming to Town at Walt Disney World Resort - October 15, 2021
- New way to Pin Trade at Walt Disney World with Mystery Boxes - October 15, 2021
- Port Orleans Riverside Resort officially reopened today - October 14, 2021