It’s always a thrill to visit Universal Studios Hollywood and Universal CityWalk. With unparalleled, technologically-advanced thrill rides that must be experienced to be believed, premium restaurants, eclectic shopping and a state-of-the-of-art Cinema, the world-renowned destination offers an array of incomparable entertainment the whole family can enjoy. And with the addition of new rides, one-of-kind special events, exciting seasonal programs and new dining options, a one day visit just isn’t enough time to experience it all.
So, with so much to see and do, an Annual Pass is the ticket of choice to spend quality time at the place where movies are made. Where else can movie buffs and thrill-seekers get up close and personal with Blue the Velociraptor, the star of the Jurassic World films and “Jurassic World—The Ride,” embrace their inner witch or wizard while sipping a Butterbeer in Hogsmeade village at “The Wizarding World of Harry Potter,” or create a little mischief with Illumination’s Minions at “Despicable Me, Minion Mayhem.”
But it’s the moments, custom-designed by each Pass member, that elevates membership to a whole other level. From catching the latest blockbuster at the Universal Cinema an AMC© Theatre, and grabbing a bite at CityWalk’s Antojitos Cocina Mexicana restaurant before heading over to the theme park to experience a few rides at their leisure, it’s the flexibility of their visits that truly define the ultimate value of an Annual Pass.
In addition to dynamic rides and memorable moments, Universal Studios Hollywood is also the purveyor of uniquely created special events that come to life with Annual Pass members in mind. From specially-priced tickets to its first-ever “Bravo’s Top Chef Food & Wine Festival” and Running Universal events to its wildly popular “Halloween Horror Nights,” or programs included with the price of admission, such as “Lunar New Year” and “Grinchmas,” Pass members are in a league of their own when Universal Studios Hollywood rolls out the red carpet with first-come, first served offers catered just for them.
And just like stepping into a scene from a movie, Universal Studios Hollywood shines a spotlight on valued Annual Pass members by putting them among the first….to experience new rides including the all-new “The Secret Life of Pets: Off the Leash!,” among the first…to receive discounted offers on special events, among the first…to receive insider updates on what’s new and exciting, among the first…to enter sweepstakes to attend red carpet movie premieres and screenings; first…to win blockbusters movies on DVD; among the first…to enjoy free offerings, and of course, leisurely access to the theme park to experience favorite rides over and over again.
Because Universal Studios Hollywood shares real estate with Universal’s movie and television production studio, a spin on the world-famous Studio Tour is chock full of adventure for friends and family, that couldn’t be experienced anywhere else. With a chance to peek behind the “velvet curtain” for a glimpse at Hollywood movie-making in action, every Studio Tour journey is ripe with opportunity. Celebrities come and go routinely, so sightings may be just a tram ride away.
And as part of its commitment to its valued Pass members, Universal Studios Hollywood recently introduced Pass Member Appreciation Days. This program, hosted over a six-week period in late summer and early fall, celebrates Pass members with a variety of exclusively created perks.
So, why become an Annual Pass member? Recent conversations with new and repeat Annual Pass guests helped convey why in their own words:
- “I visited often as a kid and now I have the chance to share my childhood memories with my daughter and her friends. We visit together as a family because Universal Studios Hollywood is a great family experience.”
- “There is always something new every time we visit.”
- “There’s something nostalgic about visiting Universal Studios Hollywood. It gives me a chance to reconnect with my childhood and the memories I have when I visited as a child.”
- “I like the access I get with being an Annual Pass member and makes the trips we take to the park very convenient.”
- “Honestly, for me, it’s about the movies. Being at the place where movies and television shows are filmed is so exciting.”
- “Because I can ride my favorite rides all the time.”
- “I love it because it’s my favorite place to enjoy a Butterbeer with friends, and check out a ride or two, whenever I want.”
- “Because I can bring my teenagers to the park with their friends, knowing it’s a safe and fun environment for them.”
There are several unique Annual and Season Pass options to choose from designed to meet a variety of needs and budgets, but all serve as a passport to fun: Platinum Annual Pass, Gold Annual Pass, and Silver Annual Pass as well as the California Neighbor Season Pass. All 12 month passes also offer FlexPay™ with low monthly payment options with an auto-renewal feature. More information can be found here.
Visit www.UniversalStudiosHollywood.com for more details and to save up to $60 on an Annual Pass when purchased online. Offer valid through April 23, 2020. Restrictions apply. Like Universal Studios Hollywood on Facebook and follow @UniStudios on Instagram and Twitter. Download the official Universal Studios Hollywood app, available for free in the App Store and on Google Play.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- List of Holiday Kitchens at the EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays - October 15, 2021
- Holiday Kitchen, Cookie Stroll, and more returning to EPCOT Festival of the Holidays - October 15, 2021
- Celebrity Narrators Return to Epcot’s Candlelight Processional - October 15, 2021