Universal Orlando Resort is launching a Black Friday deal for U.S. residents. On Friday, November 27, residents can save 40% on an epic vacation package.
The is Universal Orlando Resort‘s best package offer ever – SAVE 40% on a 4-Day, 4-Night vacation package combining theme park tickets and hotel accommodations (as low as $1,292, after savings, based on a family of four). With limited quantities available, guests are encouraged to purchase early as this exclusive deal is expected to sell out.
- Bookings Start: Nov. 27 – While Supplies Last
- Offer Valid for Travel: Nov. 29 – Dec. 25, 2020; Jan. 1 – Mar. 25, 2021, Apr. 11 – 30, 2021
- 4-Night Hotel Accommodations at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort (must travel Sunday – Thursday to receive 40% savings, blockout dates apply; rates are higher for Friday and Saturday night stays)
- 2-Park 4-Day Park-to-Park Promotional Ticket to Universal Studios Florida AND Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- For Package Arrivals after February 28, 2021: Package will include a 3-Park 4-Day Park-to-Park Promotional Ticket which includes admission to Universal Studios Florida AND Universal’s Islands of Adventure AND Universal’s Volcano Bay.
With the 2-Park 4-Day park-to-park tickets you’ll have access to Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure, home to more than 50 incredible experiences across two amazing theme parks, where guests can come face-to-face with Blue the velociraptor at Raptor Encounter and take on what many are calling the “Best. Ride. Ever.” – Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure, the new story coaster in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade at Universal’s Islands of Adventure.
Plus, guests can witness the all-new action-packed adventures of Jason Bourne in The Bourne Stuntacular – a cutting-edge stunt show at Universal Studios Florida. Guests who plan to visit after February 28, 2021, can add access to Universal’s Volcano Bay water theme park, a tropical oasis filled with both relaxing and thrilling experiences, to their package.
The package also includes 4-night hotel accommodations at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort, where guests can enjoy vibrant, retro-themed rooms and suites and fun for the whole family, including soaking up the sun at the white sand beaches, two massive zero-entry pools and splash pads for the kids, enjoying a leisurely float around the lazy river, rolling a strike at the 10-lane Galaxy Bowl bowling alley, savoring something delicious at Bayliner Diner and more.
Universal hotel guests also get exclusive theme park benefits like Early Park Admission to access the parks before the general public and complimentary transportation throughout the destination. And, guests at Cabana Bay Beach Resort can enjoy a private, convenient walking entrance to Universal’s Volcano Bay just steps from the hotel.
If you’d like to take advantage of this epic Black Friday deal, contact me today! I am a travel agent with Amazing Magical Adventures and I can help you plan a fantastic vacation a no extra cost to you.