Beginning August 15th and continuing through September 30, Universal Orlando Resort is giving back to Universal Orlando Passholders with exclusive benefits to celebrate the UOAP family during Passholder Appreciation Days. UOAPs will have the opportunity to experience Universal Orlando in incredible ways with perks that include exclusive pass holder merchandise, a collectible UOAP-themed magnet, unique food, and beverage offering, and special nightly rates at select Universal Orlando Resort hotels, and more.
Here are some of the offerings that Universal Orlando Passholders can enjoy during this time:
- Collectible UOAP Magnet, a passholder favorite, is featured during this year’s Appreciation Days.
- Exclusive Merchandise including an all-new spirit jersey, stemless cup, and so much more.
- Food and beverage featuring more than fifteen limited-time menu offerings throughout the destination:
- Universal’s Islands of Adventure: Dan Dan Noodles at Confisco Grille, Brisket Grilled Cheese at Comic Strip Café, Willy Wallo Lasso at Circus McGurkus Café Stoo-pendous, and Hummus Kawarma at Mythos Restaurant
- Universal Studios Florida: Crab Okonomiyaki at Lombard’s Landing and Maloney Stack at Finnegan’s
- Universal’s Volcano Bay: Island Chicken Pancit Bowl at Wakawawai
- CityWalk: Mango Ginger Kiss at Voodoo Doughnut, Nutella Croissant Bread Pudding at Bigfire, Quesadilla Ahogada at Antojitos Authentic Mexican Food, a Mt. Fuji Roll at Cowfish and more.
To keep updated on these and other limited-time offerings, visit the Discover Universal Orlando Blog.
Universal Orlando’s amazing collection of hotels offers a variety of accommodation options for every travel style and budget, giving guests easy access to the excitement of the theme parks and Universal CityWalk. Universal Orlando Hotels are also celebrating UOAPs with exclusive offers on delicious menu items that passholders can enjoy throughout the resorts. Passholders can take advantage of incredible savings at Universal Orlando Resort hotels by booking exclusive hotel rates starting at $109* per night, plus tax at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort and Universal’s Aventura Hotel, available to book through September 28, 2022.
For more information and for booking, visit Universal Orlando Resort Reservations.
Passholders enjoy a thrilling combination of experiences at Universal Orlando’s award-winning theme parks all year round. Here is the only place where UOPAs can race alongside Velociraptors at Jurassic World VelociCoaster – Florida’s fastest and tallest launch coaster; take flight aboard magical motorbikes for a journey deep into the Forbidden Forrest on Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade – and so much more. For more information on all the benefits Passholders will be able to enjoy during Passholder Appreciation Days at Universal Orlando, visit www.Universalorlando.com/Appreciation-days. Select blackout dates apply to select passes. Additional Passholder Appreciation Days benefits will be announced soon.