For the first time, Universal CityWalk joins in dineL.A. Restaurant Week offering guests the opportunity to experience some of CityWalk’s premier eateries, including Vivo Italian Kitchen, Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville, and Voodoo Doughnut.
Exclusive menus will be served at these three dining locations as part of the dineL.A. program
- Vivo Italian Kitchen and Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville will offer a two-course lunch and a three-course dinner menu. The special menus can be viewed here: Vivo Italian Kitchen and Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville.
- Voodoo Doughnut will offer a Baker’s ½ Dozen and Full Dozen specials in addition to a dineL.A. special bread pudding doughnut only offered at the CityWalk location. The special menu can be viewed here: Voodoo Doughnut
Diners can also take advantage of special valet parking rates during dineL.A. More information is available at Universal CityWalk
Dine L.A. is a 15-day event that takes place twice a year and showcases Los Angeles’s premier dining destinations along with special menu options.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Disney releases a statement on laid off Disney World Cast Members - October 30, 2020
- Christmas has come to Hogsmeade in Universal Orlando - October 30, 2020
- John Stamos joining the Cast of Hocus Pocus Reunion - October 29, 2020