If you’re heading to Central Florida this summer, try something new with two unique experiences coming to Walt Disney World Resort. From a culinary adventure to a trip through the wilderness, these unique events will have something the entire family will enjoy. As Disney Vacation Club Members, you are the first to know and have the special opportunity to be the first to experience these new events, with exclusive dates open to Members and their Guests!
Calling all hopeful chefs and foodies! Get your aprons on and chefs hats in place as the doors to the Disney kitchen are opened, inviting you and your family in for a backstage culinary adventure. You’ll prepare a meal from scratch while learning a few tricks of the trade from our celebrated chefs. Dine on the delicious creations made with fellow chefs for a meal your family will remember. As Members, be among the first to experience the “Family Culinary Adventure:”
– When: Available 2 days a week beginning at 5 pm
– Sessions last three and a half hours
– Who: Guests ages 9+
– Disney Vacation Club Member Dates: June 29 and 30, 2015
– Cost: $125 (plus tax) for Guests ages 9 -12; $175 (plus tax) for Guests 13+
– Make Reservations Beginning: June 22, 2015
If your tastes cater more into exploring Disney history, then look to “Escape to Walt’s Wilderness” for an inside glance at what it was that convinced Walt Disney to build Walt Disney World in Central Florida. This guided tour will first whisk you away via pontoons on Bay Lake to explore the landing of Discovery Island and end at the shore of at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground. From there, enjoy a delicious breakfast and travel by horse-drawn wagon to the horse barn to meet the celebrity horses you’ve seen in our Theme Parks and finishing the trip with trying your hand at archery. Enjoy this new offering before the general public with exclusive dates for Members and Guests:
– When: Available 2 days a week beginning at 8 am
– Tours last four hours
– Who: Guests ages 7+
– Where: Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
– Disney Vacation Club Member Dates: July 15 and 16, 2015
– Cost: $109 (plus tax) for all Guests
– Make Reservations Beginning: June 26, 2015
Reservations for both experiences can be made by calling Member Services at (800) 800-9800.
*Effective March 21, 2011, Members who do not purchase their ownership interests directly from Disney will not be able to use those Vacation Points for the Disney or Concierge Collections.
Special offers are available to Members at various times. Members should visit dvcmember.com or contact Member Services for the most up-to-date information. To receive any of these offers, you must present your Disney Vacation Club Member ID along with corresponding valid photo ID. Disney Vacation Club Member discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or promotions. Offers valid through December 31, 2014, unless otherwise noted. Some offers are through third-party providers. All offers are subject to availability, change, and/or termination without notice.
You should not purchase a real estate interest in a Disney Vacation Club Resort in reliance upon the confirmed availability or renewal or extension of these offers.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Radio Disney Shutting Down With New Restructuring Plan - December 3, 2020
- Walt Disney World and Lucasfilm to Celebrate 50TH Anniversary in 2021 - December 3, 2020
- AP Discount on Epcot Holiday Kitchen Food and Non- Alcoholic Beverages After 7pm - December 3, 2020