If you are a DVC Member and wanting to take a Disney Cruise, you will want to mark your calendars for these two important dates – May 23 and June 23!
First, tomorrow, May 23, DVC Members who have never sailed on a Disney Cruise will be able to use their vacation points to book fall 2019 itineraries a day before the general public, getting the best choice of staterooms for voyages:
- from New York City to Bermuda
- from New York City to San Juan, Puerto Rico
- from New York City to Walt Disney World Resort and the Bahamas
- from San Diego, Calif., through the Panama Canal
- from Galveston, Tex., to the Western Caribbean
- from Galveston to the Bahamas
- from Port Canaveral or Miami, Fla., to the Bahamas
- from Port Canaveral or Miami to other Caribbean ports of call
To take advantage of this early booking period, DVC Members can contact DVC Member Services.
Another important date for DVC Members to take note of is June 23, 2018. On this date, Member Services will begin taking reservations for two 2019 Member Cruise charter voyages: a May 15-20, 2019 sailing aboard the Disney Wonder from San Diego, California (with stops in San Francisco and Victoria, British Columbia before culminating in Vancouver, British Columbia), and an October 5-12, 2019 voyage aboard the Disney Magic out of New York City, with Members and their guests enjoying a port stop in Boston and a two-day visit to Bermuda before returning to the Big Apple.
Guests sailing on one of the Member Disney Cruise voyages will be treated to broad lineups of special entertainment from some of Disney’s greatest storytellers, commemorative in-room gifts and more. For additional information on these special members-only charters, please CLICK HERE.
Not a DVC Member and still want to plan a Disney Cruise? Fill out the form below, or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE and I offer competitive onboard credits! Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Image/Source Credit: Disney
Latest posts by Holly R (see all)
- 2019 Military Discounts Announced for Walt Disney World - September 27, 2018
- Disney Cruise Line to Sail to Hawaii and From New Orleans in 2020 - September 27, 2018
- Walt Disney World’s Newest Sweet Treats - September 27, 2018