A special ticketed one-night farewell to the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror at Disney California Adventure will be held on Sunday, January 1, 2017 from 10:00pm until 1:00am. Guests at the after hours Twilight Zone Tower of Terror – 13th Hour dessert party will enjoy live music and a delicious dessert buffet followed by one last ride into the Twilight Zone on its final day of operation.
The party will be a posh affair, so you’re encouraged to dress in your finest Hollywood Golden Age style. Fedoras for the gents and hats with veils for the ladies are welcome, but no masks please.
This elegant, after-hours party features:
- Enjoyment of The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror in its original version for the duration of the party
- Dessert buffet, coffee, soda and water
- Entertainment provided by a debonair emcee and the plucky Silver Lake Sisters
- Special photo locations
- Signature non-alcoholic beverages and cocktails for an additional cost
- Commemorative keepsake available for purchase
- One of the last opportunities to purchase Twilight Zone Tower of Terror merchandise
Tickets to The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror – 13th Hour party cost $95.00 per person, plus tax and gratuity. They are currently available to purchase online or by calling (714) 781-DINE.
Event Admission and Check-In
- Event ticket provides admission to a limited section of Disney California Adventure Park.
- Event check-in begins at 8:00 PM at the Esplanade.
- Guests may enter Disney California Adventure Park beginning at 10:00 PM.
- Ticket prices do not include tax or gratuity.
Children must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older for the duration of the event. Guests must be 40″ (102 cm) or taller to enter the attraction. All prices, food options, services, age ranges, locations, dates, times and menus subject to change without notice. A 72-hour notice required for cancellation refund.
Contact email@example.com or visit my Facebook page here to start planning your next magical Disney vacation. All of my planning services are 100% FREE and can help save you both time and money!
Photo Credit: Disney
All offerings and experiences are subject to change without notice. The Twilight Zone® is a registered trademark of CBS, Inc. and used with permission pursuant to a license with CBS, Inc.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!