Discover the magic of Disney cuisine this month on Unwrapped.
Venture inside the Disney Bakery, where they cook up more than 2,000 cookies for Disneyland guests every day. Then, travel to Japan, Germany, and China without leaving Orlando. We sample the best dishes from the Epcot World Showcase.
Learn how the experts eat a Mickey Bar, then get ready for the royal treatment!
Ever wonder where the princesses eat? We’ll reveal the best spots to dine with your favorite characters.
Later, create your perfect treat at Goofy’s Candy Shop and get a rare peek inside Disney’s most mysterious restaurant, the members-only Club 33.
- Jul 15, 2010 11:30 PM ET/PT
- Jul 16, 2010 2:30 AM ET/PT
So set those DVR’s and tune in to Unwrapped on the Food Network.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights 2021 Begins Tonight - September 3, 2021
- First look at the new Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure line of merch coming soon! - September 3, 2021
- First look at Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure and France Pavilion Expansion - September 3, 2021