Try the Grey Stuff, It’s Delicious!
Anyone who’s watched Beauty and the Beast remembers this quotable music lyric! It’s fun to watch Disney movies and sing-along to your favorite parts. But were you ever curious to try the Grey Stuff from Beauty and the Beast? If you’re looking for some new activities to try with your family, then you could try making Disney food at home. Today, we’re going to show you how to make the Grey Stuff at home.
Ingredients and Measurements
- 15 Cookie and Cream Sandwiches
- 1 1/2 cups of Milk
- 8 ounces of Whipped Topping
- Scalloped Cookies
- 3.4 ounces of Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 1 tablespoon of Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix
- Food Processor
- Pour the milk into a measuring bowl and add the instant vanilla pudding mix. Then whisk the bowl until it’s a smooth mixture.
- Put all 15 cookie and cream sandwiches into the food processor. Puree them until the cookies are finely ground.
- Add the cookies into the mixing bowl and stir the mixture. Be sure to stir the mixture until it’s fully mixed.
- Add the whipped topping and chocolate pudding mix into the bowl. Continue stirring all the ingredients.
- Next, put the mixture into your refrigerator to give it time to chill.
- Take out your chilled Grey Stuff and put into a piping bag. (You can improvise with a Ziploc bag if you don’t have a piping bag. Cut a corner off of the Ziploc bag and you can carefully control your piping technique.)
- Last step! Take a scalloped cookie and slowly spread the Grey Stuff on it with your piping bag. Now you can enjoy your dish!
Lumiere would be proud of the taste of this Grey Stuff recipe. It’s simple to make and kids can enjoy helping out.
Will you try to make the Grey Stuff at home? Let us know if you do!
Source: Disney FamilyFollow Chip and Co on Instagram @chipandco or on Twitter @chipandcompany
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
- Paige O’Hara reads Beauty & the Beast - April 6, 2020
- New Movie Release Dates Announced For Mulan, Jungle Cruise, Black Widow, and More! - April 3, 2020
- Disney Legend Ming-Na Wen reads a story from “A Place for Mulan.” - April 2, 2020