Fall at Disney Springs overflows with delightful flavors and specialty drinks! We decided to do a round-up of some of the most popular delights around the Springs! From Pumpkin or “Poison” Specialty Apples, Mummy/Pumpkin Cake Pops, Themed Crispy Treats, Fall Cookies, and Spooky Cupcakes there is something for everyone! Sit back and get ready to drool as we showcase all the seasonal offerings at around Disney Springs.
The first stop is Sprinkles Cupcakes for some festive designs and delights!
- Special Cupcakes topped with Halloween Candy (available through Oct. 25)
- Strawberry Champagne Cupcake (available through Oct. 31) – vanilla Champagne cake finished with an infusion of buttercream frosting and sweet ripe strawberries simmered in sparkling rosé
- Black Velvet Cupcake (available Oct. 26-31) – dark chocolate cupcake topped with whipped chocolate ganache
- Pumpkin Cupcake (available through Oct. 31) – pumpkin cake laced with ginger, clove, nutmeg, and cinnamon and topped with sweet cinnamon cream cheese frosting
- Halloween BOO Box (available through Oct. 31) – vanilla milk chocolate, red velvet, black and white, and pumpkin cupcakes adorned with Sprinkles ghosts and BOO sugar decorations
Next up from our French friends at Amorette’s Patisserie are these Mickey-shaped treats!
- Pumpkin Mickey Macaron (available through Oct. 31) – white chocolate ganache flavored with pumpkin purée and pumpkin spices
For the chocolate lovers to delight, The Ganachery has everything your heart desires!
- Minnie Witch Piñata (available through Oct. 31) – chocolate sphere filled with house-made marshmallows and crispy pearls and decorated with chocolate pieces
- Jack Skellington Piñata (available through Oct. 31) – white chocolate sphere filled with house-made marshmallows and crispy pearls and decorated with chocolate pieces
- Large and Small Chocolate Skulls (available through Oct. 31)
- Cranberry Orange Ganache Squares (available through Nov. 8) – flavors of cranberry and orange blended with dark chocolate
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Ganache Squares (available through Nov. 8)
Last but certainly not least it’s time to wash it all down with these amazing drinks from Jock Lindsey’s Hanger Bar!
- The Forbidden Apple – spiced rum, sour apple pucker, cinnamon whiskey, cranberry juice, lime juice, and grenadine
- Poison-Less Apple (Non-Alcoholic) – Sprite with caramel and Granny Smith apple
Isn’t Fall at Disney Springs absolutely incredible? It’s time to visit the Springs for some Halloween delights!
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.