Tripadvisor recently named Victoria & Albert’s at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa the second best fine dining restaurant in the entire United States. A total of 528 restaurants throughout the world were recognized as part of Tripadvisor’s 2016 Traveler’s Choice Awards. Award winning restaurants were determined based on both the quantity and quality of reviews over a 12 month period.
Below is the list of Tripadvisor’s top 10 best fine dining restaurants in the United States:
1. Alinea — Chicago, Illinois
2. Victoria & Albert’s — Orlando, Florida
3. Per Se — New York City, New York
4. Halls Chophouse — Charleston, South Carolina
5. Bouley — New York City, New York
6. Charleston Grill — Charleston, South Carolina
7. Daniel — New York City, New York
8. Restaurant Gary Danko — San Francisco, California
9. The French Laundry — Yountville, California
10. Mama’s Fish House — Paia, Hawaii
Victoria & Albert’s has been a recipient of the AAA Five Diamond Award since 2000 and has received multiple awards throughout the years. Chef Scott Hunnel is an eight-time James Beard Foundation Award nominee for Best Chef in the South.
Experience the ultimate in fine dining at Walt Disney World Resort and one of the Southeast’s finest restaurants. Victoria & Albert’s features modern American cuisine with exquisite ingredients sourced from around the world, including truffles from Italy, Russian Osetra caviar, beef from Japan, poulet rouge from North Carolina and shrimp from local Florida waters.
Contact email@example.com or visit my Facebook page here to start planning your next magical Disney vacation. All of my planning services are 100% FREE and can help save you both time and money.
Photo Credit: Disney
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!