I am not a fan of checking bags when I travel. I have never lost a bag in my travels but I have waited over a day to get my checked bag. When I saw these American Tourister Disney Bags that are perfect for carrying on the plane I knew I had to get one.
While not available in a bunch of styles the designs they do have are good for anyone.
Here are some of the features of these suitcases:
- Carry On Sized – Luggage designed to fit in most airlines overhead compartments; may not conform to some airlines carry-on standards.
- Spinner Wheels – Four wheels…zero effort, four multidirectional spinner wheels allow 360 degree upright rolling in multiple directions so there is no weight on your arm.
- Retractable handle – Provides easy maneuverability when extended out from the case, and stores neatly inside when not in use. Locks in place in both the fully extended and stored positions for secure traveling.
- Cross straps – Secure the contents of your luggage to help prevent shifting that can cause damage. They also help keep the contents of your luggage organized.
Cost is around $99 but you know with American Tourister you are getting a good quality product. To learn more just click any of the links above.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- New Rose Gold Spirit Jersey Face Masks at Walt Disney World - March 8, 2021
- Super Nintendo World Officially opening next week - March 8, 2021
- Disneyland President Ken Potrock shares an important message on the reopening of Disneyland - March 5, 2021