Attention explorers and adventurers, we have some thrilling news to share…
Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar at the Disneyland Hotel will start taking reservations for lunch AND dinner beginning Aug. 11th, with the first reservation date Aug. 15th! (sorry this is not for Walt Disney World)
Intrepid explorers can test their mettle by summoning Uh Oa, the tiki goddess of disaster, with a Polynesian cocktail of little-known nectars. Partake of a Pago Pago, a sweet concoction of rum, chartreuse, crème de cacao, pineapple and lime.
Shipwreck on the Rocks, Krakatoa Punch and the Zombie are among Sam’s other antidotes for the ordinary. A boatload of beers and wines are also served for thirsty travelers 21 and over, while Sam’s No-Booze Brews will enchant half-pint headhunters.
Hungry from exploring magical kingdoms near and far? Order up Panko-crusted long beans, macaroni salad and sweet-and-spicy chicken wings served with togarashi aïoli. Chart a fearless course to crispy tempura shrimp or colorful Rongo salad and then dive into a steaming bowl of tonkatsu ramen.
Sam swears these tropical delights won’t shrink your head—they just might stretch the belly.
We can’t wait for reservations to open up for Trader Sam’s at the Disneyland Hotel next week! What about you?
In case you missed all the recent Disneyland Dining News check out these articles:
- Goofy’s Kitchen will welcome guests back starting Aug. 18th
- Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures at Napa Rose returning on August 26th
- Minnie & Friends – Breakfast in the Park at the Plaza Inn opens on August 12th
- Carnation Cafe in Disneyland is Reopening next month
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Brittany Charboneau makes runDisney history at the Walt Disney World Marathon - January 11, 2022
- Disney CEO Bob Chapek shares his three pillars of success with Cast Members - January 10, 2022
- International star Shakira visits the Magic Kingdom - January 10, 2022