Next week, Disney is continuing “Limited Time Magic” experiences in the parks at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park with daily tours of the Expedition Everest – Legend of the Forbidden Mountain Attraction through the eyes of Walt Disney Imagineering.
Each morning, from October 7-11, 2013, a group of lucky guests will venture inside the Tibetan-style stone structure at the foot of the towering Mt. Everest replica, explore a museum dedicated to the study of the Yeti (the mysterious snow monster said to inhabit the Himalayas) and visit other areas of the attraction. And during each walking tour, participants will hear inside stories from the Walt Disney Imagineers who brought the Expedition Everest – Legend of the Forbidden Mountain Attraction to life.
There will be only one tour per day – beginning at 8 a.m. – with 10 guests in each group. You may enter here for a chance to attend only one of the five tours being offered from October 7-11, 2013. Also, here are the rules for the drawing for the Expedition Everest Attraction Tour at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park.
Also, please remember the following for each drawing.
- All participants who sign up for the events must be U.S. residents who have reached the age of majority in their primary state of residence.
- Each entry is valid for one participant only; winners will not be permitted to bring a guest.
- Park admission will be provided as part of the event.
- Selected participants will be assigned a tour date and time. There will be no changes or substitutions allowed.
- Tour opportunities are non-transferrable and have no cash value.
- Confirmation will be for the accepted registered winner only.
- Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
- Tours are subject to restrictions and change without notice.
Void where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary. Subject to complete Official Rules.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!