Here’s fantastic news for Disneyland Resort fans!
It’s time to experience a wonderful event with A Touch of Disney, a new, limited-capacity ticketed experience that begins March 18 at Disney California Adventure. A Touch of Disney offers some of the world-famous food and beverages from around the resort, plus a chance to see Disney characters, shop for the latest Disney merchandise and pose at unique photo locations.
A selection of iconic food and beverage items from both Disneyland park and Disney California Adventure park will be available for you to enjoy.
Select retail locations also will be open, selling the latest apparel, accessories and souvenirs, including the new, adorable Disney NuiMos. Pop in and out of the shops along Buena Vista Street or head to Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff at Pixar Pier for a selection of treats, including themed candy apples.
Touch of Disney
Here’s what you need to know:
- Dates: Beginning Mar. 18; offered Thursdays – Mondays from noon to 8 p.m.
- Pricing: The introductory $75 ticket includes admission, parking for the experience at Mickey & Friends parking structure, unlimited downloads of Disney PhotoPass photos taken during the day of the experience, and a $25 A Touch of Disneydining card valid towards the purchase of food and non-alcoholic beverages (subject to restrictions including not being valid for alcohol). Ticket prices are subject to change.
- Tickets: A Touch of Disney tickets will be available on Disneyland.com beginning March 4, for select days from March 18 through April 5, 2021. Tickets for this experience will then be released for dates on a rolling basis until the experience ends. All tickets must be purchased in advance and online at Disneyland.com for a specific date (subject to availability).
- Dining: Table reservations for Lamplight Lounge and Carthay Circle Lounge – Alfresco Dining will be made available beginning March 11. Table reservations do not provide admission to A Touch of Disney and dining at those locations requires A Touch of Disney ticket that is valid on the same day as the table reservation. Reservations are recommended, and additional details are coming soon.
A Touch of Disney will operate with limited capacity and enhanced health and safety measures in place based on guidance from health authorities, such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and appropriate government agencies.
- We are in love with this new Beach Club Tervis - April 13, 2021
- Wildberry Cake Pop Shake now available at Beaches & Cream - April 13, 2021
- See the first Drone video of Brightline rail expansion from South Florida to Orlando - April 11, 2021