We we all know how awesome vacation souvenirs are when you’re a kid, but who says adults can’t bring home some awesome Disney keepsakes too? Read on for my top Disney souvenir picks for adults:
- Tech Accessories: Disney World shops and stores offer tons of great iphone and android phone cases/covers, and you now have the ability to personalize these too – with the Create your own phone case kiosks coming to the Parks this Spring!
- Bags/Totes/Purses: We all need to carry our stuff from place to place, so why not do it in style? One of the benefits of being an adult is that you can sometimes splurge a bit more on some nicer things – like a Disney Dooney and Bourke or Vera Bradley perhaps? They come in a variety of sizes, styles and patterns, and while the price tag might seem a bit steep for some of the bigger bags – it’s a small price to pay for something so classic! Guys aren’t left out of this category either – there are some really nicely made bags and other items in the Twenty Eight & Main Collection that are perfect for the man in your life
- Kitchenware: I have to admit, this is a personal favorite of mine – and any time I enter a store at one of the Disney Parks, I am immediately scanning the shelves to find the home goods and kitchenware. It’s a weakness of mine – and I partly blame Disney for making SO MANY perfect yet practical things! Oven mitts, serving spoons/spatulas, plates, silverware, cups, bowls, mugs (I cannot say no to a cute Disney Mug), even aprons – they sell all this and more, and these could not be more amazingly useful – we all need spatulas right? So why not make it a DISNEY spatula!
- Jewelry/watches: There is a HUGE selection of jewelry and watches available at various spots throughout the Disney Parks – there’s the Crislu collection which features Mickey in a variety of rings/necklaces/earrings and bracelets, Disney Pandora charms, Disney Alex & Ani bracelets, and SOOO much more. There’s a lot available for a reasonable price too, like really cute earrings and necklaces for under $20, and they also sell tons of diamond and gold items featuring Mickey and Pals, too
- Personalized Souvenirs: There are a lot of spots around the Parks that will engrave/personalize various items – things like wine glasses/mugs and other drinkware, wooden and glass picture frames, leather accessories like bracelets or keychains, Christmas ornaments, and of course the iconic Mickey Ears – something no one should be without (no matter their age!). What better way to commemorate an amazing Disney vacation than with a personalized souvenir? We got an engraved photo frame last time we were at WDW, and put our picture from 1900 Park Fare in it
I LOVE buying Disney souvenirs as an adult – but I have to admit that my favorite one of ALL time is trip photos – all the pictures I take at Disney are super special to me, and I love displaying them and reliving the great times and memories captured in the pictures. But I want to know what you think – what’s YOUR favorite Disney “adult” souvenir?
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Make Use Of Those Disney Park Maps With These Easy To Make Coasters! - January 20, 2020
- Disney World Character Meal Tips with Toddlers - March 22, 2017
- Tips for Traveling to Disney World with your WHOLE Family - March 14, 2017