While vacationing in Walt Disney World, especially with little ones, you need a break in the day, or a day off from all the walking at the theme parks, and that is where the resorts pools come into play! There are few pools in the world that can compare to the resort pools at Walt Disney World. If you’re looking to swim, slide, relax or party there is something for everyone at the pools on this list!
6. The Big Blue Pool at the Art of Animation Resort – Here you will find a Nemo themed pool with a wet and dry children’s play area. There are lots of beach chairs for sunning however the biggest must do at this pool area is the music UNDER the water! This is definitely a pool everyone should visit once in a lifetime!
5. Ol’ Man Island at Port Orleans Riverside – There is a daily pool party at this swimming hole! There is a kids section, a wading pool, a hot tub and a squirting pile of rocks! You can zip in on the 95 foot long water slide built into the mill works.
4. The Paddock Pool at Saratoga Springs – slide down a 128 foot long windy slide that starts in a tower, relax in one of the many chairs around the pool or take a soak in the hot tub. The pool is zero entry and there is a kiddie section with two slides just for them!
3. Uzima Pool at Animal Kingdom Lodge – the pool at Animal Kingdom is an oasis, 11000 square feet of watery wonderfulness. There is zero entry and a gentle slope to the pool, there are plenty of places to sit and relax and a 67 foot water slide!
2. The Lava Pool at the Polynesian Resort – another zero entry pool with a great slide and tons of extras, there is a small dry area for the kids to play in as well as a wet area and a mini slide for the young ones. There is a hot tub present, tons of seating and nighttime views of the fireworks at Magic Kingdom!
1. Stormalong Bay at the Yacht and Beach Club – this pool is more like a water park! There is 3 acres of fun here with a lazy river, a 230-foot-long water slide and a kids area with their own water slide. The pool has a sandy beach bottom and is slightly sloped and there is 3 whirlpool spa.
These are just some of my favorites what are yours?
Thanks for reading! My name is Karen Asaro I’m a travel agent with World of Magic Travel and a writer for Chip and Co and Disney Addicts. I visit Disney World as often as possible to keep up to date with the latest going on throughout the world, if I’m not there I am planning my next trip! Let me help you plan your next trip you can email me or visit me on facebook for all the latest info!