Season’s Greetings, fellow Disney Addicts! It’s that time of year, and there are only 2 weeks left to shop for holiday gifts for all of your loved ones! Do you have a Disney Addict in your life that pretty much has everything already and you’re stumped on what to gift them? Well, we’re here to save the day! Here are 6 great gift ideas that are sure to please even the biggest Disney collector:
- #6 – a Disney Ugly Christmas Sweater – The ugly Christmas sweater trend has become super popular recently, but because the trend has only caught on in the last couple of years, perhaps there’s a chance your Disney Addict might not have a Disney one yet! Depending on their personal sense of style, this may be a great gift for someone that loves Disney and also has a fun, trendy, quirky take on fashion. 80’s Tees for some men’s Star Wars designs, including a t-shirt with a Darth Vader graphic print designed in the ugly sweater style. But that’s not the only place with cool men’s Star Wars-inspired ugly sweaters – has several different designs for really good prices! Think Geek has 2 exclusive designs (unisex) for $49.99 each……..and then there’s always eBay! has a really cute red & green Mickey & Minnie juniors sweater on sale for only $15.99. There’s also a from the same retailer for the same low price! Be sure to check out
- #5 – Disney Kitchen Appliances and Dinnerware – Maybe your Disney Addict has lots & lots of Disney merchandise in their home, which presumably includes some mugs and probably a few souvenir cups and popcorn buckets from the theme parks. But do they have any Disney appliances or kitchenware? There are tons of wonderful items for sale from different retailers. Marketplace Co-Op in Disney Springs FL has most of the same items you see at the DisneyStore.com, with kitchen collections inspired by favorite theme park attractions. Some of my favorites are the Mickey Mouse trivet for $14.95 and the adorable salt & pepper shakers for $16.95. Check out the teacups and the peter pan ones! Aren’t they so cute? There are also a lot of great kitchen appliances available for sale from places like Kohl’s, Amazon.com, Target, and more! My son loves waffles, so I couldn’t resist getting him an Olaf waffle maker on Black Friday. Can’t wait to make some after he opens it on Christmas! Currently Target has the best price for it at $14.99, and there are Mickey waffle makers, too. Check out this super cool Mickey waffle-on-a-stick maker for $29.99. Who wouldn’t want that? For Olaf fans (like myself), Target also has an awesome Olaf snow cone maker for $19.99, a Mickey toaster ($29.99), a classic Mickey kettle popcorn maker ($59.99), a Minnie Mouse mug warmer ($14.99.) For a Star Wars fan, make sure you look at ThinkGeek.com, because they have an incredible amount of kitchen merchandise inspired by the movies. There’s an exclusive R2-D2 measuring cup set (currently on sale for $11.99), light-up lightsaber chopsticks ($14.99), a lightsaber flatware set ($19.99), an X-Wing knife block ($99.99), a Darth Vader toaster ($49.99), Millennium Falcon and Death Star wooden cutting boards ($29.99 and $14.99 – sale price), Stormtrooper and Darth Vader silicone oven mitts ($14.99 each), and SO MUCH MORE! There’s even a Han Solo – frozen in carbonite – mini fridge ($159.99)!!! website has several options for kitchenware – plate sets, bowl sets, trivets, dish towels, tumblers, wine glasses, placemats, coasters, aprons, salt & pepper shakers, etc. You name it, they’ve got it! Many of these items are labeled as “Disney Parks Authentic,” meaning they are sold at the Disneyland and Walt Disney World resorts. The
- #4 – NEW Star Wars: The Force Awakens merchandise – Ok, surely the Disney Addict who has everything doesn’t already own all the brand new merchandise that’s been flooding stores preceding the December 18th release of this highly anticipated film sequel! Perhaps the most coveted and talked about item was the new BB-8 app-enabled droid by Sphero that debuted in September for “Force Friday.” It sold out everywhere very quickly at a retail price of $149.99 and then eBay was the only place to get it, but prices were spiking up to around $400! This bluetooth-smart droid, an already very popular new character being introduced in the new movie, features authentic movement guided by your smartphone or tablet device, and has a mind of his own and an adaptive personality that evolves as he interacts with you and listens & responds to your voice. You can put him in drive mode to take control, message mode to create & send virtual holographic videos, or patrol mode to watch him patrol around autonomously. Good thing this little BB-8 is now back in stock for you to purchase as the perfect gift! Get him – before he sells out again – at Bed, Bath, & Beyond, the Apple store, Brookstone, Best Buy, or Sphero.com. There’s a lot more love out there that droid, with all kinds of BB-8 merchandise everywhere. Check out Think Geek, Target, and to find some of the best selection. Some of my top picks for a gift for a female are: Think Geek’s exclusive jewelry – the Kylo Ren lightsaber necklace ($29.99) or the BB-8 ring ($39.99) – and the Star Wars: The Force Awakens purses ($69.99 each), and also the new brand Star Wars clothing from Kohl’s. For guys, Kohl’s has a “Climatesmart” moisture-wicking long sleeve tee in 2 different Star Wars: The Force Awakens designs on sale for only $25, plus some Star Wars-themed versions of classic board games like Battleship, Monopoly, & Risk.
- #3 – Cook your Disney Addict a Disney meal with recipes from favorite theme park & resort foods – Does your Disney Addict loved one really enjoy indulging in all the great food when you visit the Disney resorts on vacation? Well why not bring some of the magic to your home and create your own version of their favorite Disney park foods using recipes modeled after the original classics? How sweet and romantic a gesture that would be! I’m sure they long for these favorite foods and crave them in between trips to “Home,” so they would probably love for you to re-create them as a gift! One treat that is on everyone’s favorite list doesn’t even require you to cook, and that’s the ever-popular Dole Whip! In most places, you can actually find pineapple soft serve that’s very similar at your local frozen yogurt shop, but you can also make it at home and it’s very simple. Here is a recipe from the Disney Food Blog for making Kona Cafe’s amazing Tonga Toast at home! It is definitely my favorite breakfast at Disney World. Perhaps you can make it a breakfast-in-bed surprise on Christmas morning, complete with lilikoi juice (also my favorite! aka “POG” juice, served at both Ohana and Kona Cafe or known as “Jungle Juice” at the Tusker House in Animal Kingdom), which is easy to make. It’s just a blend of equal parts of passion fruit juice, orange juice, and guava juice. With it being winter and all, perhaps a nice warm soup would be welcome, like the beloved Canadian cheddar cheese soup from Epcot’s Le Cellier. Here’s another recipe from the Disney Food Blog you can use to make it at home. The internet is full of recipes for Disney foods like this if you just take the time to search, or you could always find a Disney cookbook to help guide you!
- #2 – Plan a trip to Disney, of course! – What does every Disney Addict always want? Another trip “Home”! A true Disney Addict can never have too many of these precious vacations to the Happiest Place on Earth, so how about surprising them this Christmas with a new one? Or perhaps you could gift them with a Disney cruise instead! For any help you may need with planning such an epic gift, may I suggest using a World of Magic Travel agent such as myself? You get all of my expert advice and planning services for free, (yes, that’s right – FREE!), so why not hire an extra hand to help you out and save you time? I’m always here for you, to answer any and all of your questions!
- #1 – a special Disney experience – Do you already have a trip to Disney planned with your Disney Addict? Even the most experienced Disney vacationer has not seen and done it all. There are too many things to do, at Disney World in particular – the possibilities are just endless – and there are always new opportunities popping up all the time, like the new FerryTale Wishes fireworks cruise on the Seven Seas Lagoon or the new Club Disney dance party at Hollywood Studios. Perhaps the perfect gift to enhance your upcoming Disney vacation is a special experience your Disney Addict has never tried before. Some more great examples are: the dinner shows such as the Spirit of Aloha luau at the Polynesian Village Resort, or the Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue at the Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground, a dessert party like the Illuminations Sparkling Dessert party at Epcot, a tour like the Keys to the Kingdom at Magic Kingdom park, or the Wild Africa Trek at Animal Kingdom, a spa experience at Senses at the Grand Floridian Resort, an , tickets to see Cirque du Soleil’s La Nouba in Disney Springs, and a ride in the hot air balloon at Disney Springs, called Characters in Flight. Or how about upgrading your tickets to visit a water park while at Walt Disney World? They have both Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach.
What do you think of our holiday gift idea list? Did we miss anything? Let us know in the comments section below. Happy Holidays and good luck shopping!
Thank you for reading! If you’re interested in booking a vacation to Walt Disney World, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. As an agent with World of Magic Travel Services – the preferred travel agency of Chip & Co. – I offer complimentary planning services so that all you have to do is show up and enjoy your magical vacation!
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.