I’m back with some more secrets for you guys! Inside Walt Disney World there are 27 resorts, from lavished to compact there is a resort for every style, budget and taste.
Disney resorts are some of the most beautiful, most articulate and most thought out resorts. While you may have your favorite, or you might resort hop I am sure there are some things you have yet to see, there are secrets hidden in each resort, lets take a look at the top 5 secrets I found!
- Beignets – If you are from the south then you know what these tasty treats are, me, being a New Yorker had no idea what I was in for when I made my way over to the ice cream/dessert section of Disney’s Port Orleans French Quarters quick service dining location. I was looking for something different and order these, 3 to an order figuring 6 would be too many! Oh man! These fried squares of dough smothered in powder sugar were delicious! Besides being my favorite resort now I have one extra bonus of staying there!
- Cozy Fireplaces – You’ve been up since 6am, running around the theme park all day with the kids, you’re tired, your feet are sore and you just need to relax! Well have I got the place for you, Disney’s Wilderness Lodge. If you head on up to the upper level you will find amazingly beautiful fireplaces to cozy in front of, get off your feet, sit back and just relax. This is another one of my favorite things to do while trying to relax after a busy day.
- YeeHa Bob – YeeHa Bob Jackson is one of the reasons I love heading over to Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside, hanging out in the River Roost Lounge is a musician/comedian who loves to entertain. He plays the piano, tells jokes and loves to involve everyone in the fun!
- Wishes From The Beach – Here is my favorite secret if you are staying at Disney’s Polynesian Resort and its after dark grab a blanket and head on down to the beach. You can sit there, enjoy a drink, or dole whip and watch the Wishes fireworks show. It is a great way to enjoy the show since you are already at your resort and there isn’t a crowd of people around you.
- Stormalong Bay – Just as the last one was my favorite secret, this is my favorite pool! If you are lucky enough to be staying at Disney’s Beach Club Resort and Disney’s Yacht Club Resort you will have use of this amazing pool, actually more like water park. There is a lazy river, a slide and tons of room to swim around. If you do stay here make sure you leave one day to spend at this super fun area of the resorts!
I hope you have enjoy these secrets that I shared with you, make sure you try the great ideas on this list on your next visit!
Do you have some hidden resort secret? Comment below!
Would you like to attend this year? Contact me, my name is Karen Asaro I’m a travel agent and a writer for Chip and Co. I visit Disney World as often as possible to keep up to date with the latest going on throughout the world, if I’m not there I am planning my next trip! Let me help you plan your next trip you can email me or visit me on facebook for all the latest info!
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.