This Article comes to us from the Walt Disney World Moms Panel:
Let’s face it. Today, everyone is looking for ways to stretch their dollars. Doug I. of the Walt Disney World Moms Panel knows exactly where to go to feed his hungry princesses and which places won’t break his piggy bank. Here’s the list:
1. Flame Tree Barbecue at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park – Enjoy a quick service meal with table service ambiance.
2. Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe at Magic Kingdom Park – Start with a burger and add veggies, etc. at the fixin’s bar to make it into a great meal.
3. Tusker House Restaurant at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park – It’s an amazing buffet at a lower price. The characters at breakfast make it an even better deal!
4. Tangierine Cafe at Epcot – It may be more expensive than most quick service locations, but the more complete meals featured here make this like a table service restaurant without the added expense of tipping.
5. Snackapalooza at Epcot – Who says you have to go to a restaurant to eat? Grab little bites to share with each other as you walk around the Epcot World Showcase and feast on a global menu and try new things you have never eaten before.
Do you have any to share? Please let us know in the comments.
- Disney World Annual Passholders have a few days left to cancel - August 9, 2020
- Tom Hanks In Talks to Play Geppetto in Disney’s Live Action Pinocchio - August 5, 2020
- Plan Disney Panel replaces the Disney Parks Moms Panel - August 5, 2020