Summer is coming to an end, kids are heading back to school, and that means it’s time to return to routine; but even though those long, lazy summer days are drawing to a close, that doesn’t mean you can’t go on vacation, especially if it’s a Disney Vacation!
Among Disney regulars, September is one of the best times of year to visit WDW; and here are five reasons why!
5. Art of Animation’s Little Mermaid Wing Opens-On September 15, Disney’s newest resort, the Art of Animation, opens its final wing themed after the Disney classic, The Little Mermaid! At this wing of the resort, you get the chance to step inside the world presented in the film which only continues when you step into your resort room!
3. Low Crowds-While the parks are often packed full during August, the crowds are often light, or at least reasonable, during September! If you have ever visited WDW during a low attendance time of year, you know that this makes a huge difference in your WDW experience and makes a day at the parks much more enjoyable. Warning: You may get spoiled with September crowd levels and may never want to visit during peak season again!
2. Weather-If you can avoid a hurricane, as this time of year does fall during hurricane season, I believe that September offers some of the best weather for anyone visiting WDW. It’s warm, as you would expect at WDW, but not so intense and stifling as it is in the summer; and the nights are cool and comfortable. This is exactly how the temperatures should be at Walt Disney World year round!
1. Value Season-September also offers a drop in prices at WDW! Hurray! If you visit during this time, you can enjoy a Disney vacation with a discount or maybe even Free Dining?
Have you ever visited WDW in September? What was your experience?
- What Month Should You Travel To Walt Disney World?
- Dining: Don’t Waste Cash and Credits at Breakfast (aglassslippervacation.com)