One thing that is inevitable on any Disney trip is waiting in line. With the busy summer season looming ahead I thought it would be a good idea to share my top Five things to do while waiting in line! If you have a toddler check out this helpful article Chip wrote a while back.
1. Bring trivia cards in a plastic bag and take turns quizzing each other. If you are really clever you can make Disney themed trivia cards ahead of time!
2.Use your smartphone to make dining reservations! You can access Disney’s Mobile dining reservation system from your smartphone. Sometimes I leave a dining slot open on my trip and will find a reservation while in line. You can simply specify the number of guests in your party and what meal you are looking to eat and available reservations will come up! You’d be surprised what can be available last minute! You can also check wait times with your Touring Plans App!
3. Talk to strangers – though not a good thing to teach lone kids and teens to do, but if you are there to supervise go ahead an strike up a conversation with your neighbor. You may leave the attraction with a new Disney buddy!
4. Find Hidden Mickeys – look up, down, and side to side. There are lots of hidden Mickey’s! You can purchase the book “Hidden Mickey’s” by Steven Barrett at many on property shops or you can order it ahead of time and study ahead of time!
5. Play I Spy – there is plenty to see in line at Disney so playing I spy will not only pass the time, but it will get you acquainted with lots of the little details that make Disney so amazing!
Of course you could always catch up on the latest in Disney News & Views here on Chip and Co
So what do you do while waiting in line? Let us know in the comment box below.
- Are you a Hidden Mickey hunter? (chipandco.com)
- Magical Blogorail: Favorite Hidden Mickeys (aglassslippervacation.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!