Casual Dining makes up most of our Dining Options when we visit Walt Disney World as a family. We enjoy a good sit down meal to break away from the hustle and bustle of the Disney Parks. We are avid Disney Deluxe Dining Plan users and with so many choices we love trying new places and enjoying familiar favorites.
Here is my list of Top 5 Disneyworld Casual Dining Restaurants.
5. Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater – The first thing that stands out about this restaurant is the seating arrangements. Having your meal in a convertible is one of Disney’s most unique Dining experiences. I love the B-Movie trailers that run on the Drive-In screen they are hilarious. Finally be sure to get a milkshake, I would have to say they are the best in all of Disneyworld!
4. San Angel Inn – Is my top choice as most romantic Dining Experience. The food is about as authentic as you can get, and much different than the Tex-Mex restaurants from back home. Make sure to jump on Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros before you leave Mexico.
3. Le Cellier Steakhouse – By far the best place to grab a steak at Walt Disney World. Always cooked to perfection with the best sides available. Be sure to sample the Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup, and the Chocolate Moose! YUMMY. To bad they are a signature 2 credit restaurant starting next year.
2. ‘Ohana – A very unique meal, served family style the skewered meats are heavenly! There is not one thing on this menu I don’t like and I find myself asking for seconds on just about everything. The bread pudding a la mode with Banana Foster sauce is my favorite dessert at Disney. The live entertainment is a perfect accompaniment with the meal!
1. Boma – If I could sum up Boma in one word it would be Flavor. The flavors of this all you can eat buffet is perfect. A fusion of Asian and India cuisines this is one restaurant you will come hungry and leave satisfied. I suggest making 2 reservations here on your next vacation.
This was a very hard list to make as there are some many Top Eats at DisneyWorld. What are some of your favorites let us know in the comment section below.
- Top 5 Disneyworld Character Dining Restaurants (chipandco.com)
- Top 5 DisneyWorld Snacks that are more like a Meal (chipandco.com)
Follow Chip and Co on Instagram @chipandco or on Twitter @chipandcompany
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- Annual Passholders Exclusive for Indiana Jones Adventure Coming Soon - February 21, 2020
- Look Your Best While Sampling the Best at the Food & Wine Festival - February 20, 2020
- Photo: Mickey Balloon Ears Coming soon - February 20, 2020