Cruises are becoming the hottest new vacation choice among families with children. With waterslides, childrens centers, and family-friendly shore excursions, cruising is a great all-inclusive way to show your children the world! As a Mom of three, I know what keeps children happy, and these 5 cruises meet the standard!
1. Disney Cruise Lines- Of course, the best in land based vacations, Disney, takes the number one spot on my list. Disney’s east coast ships port from Cape Canaveral and Miami and include itineraries to the Bahamas and Carribean. On board, adults can enjoy fine dining and relax in the hot tub while the kids check out the Oceaneer Clubs including MARVEL Avenger’s Academy. Princess parties, character meet & greets, animation lessons, and of course Mickey Mouse…there are so many to do on a Disney Cruise!! A 7-night Western Caribbean Cruise featuring Grand Cayman, Cozumel, and Castaway Cay starts from only $1,225 per adult (fees and port expenses not included). This offer is valid until February 28, 2015 for departure from Port Canaveral, FL, on March 5, 2015. 3-5 night sailings also available. Email me at Summer@chipandco.com for more info.
2. Royal Caribbean Cruise Line– RCCL, who has contracted with DreamWorks, who made Madagascar, How to Train Your Dragon, Shrek, and Kung Fu Panda has onboard parades, shows, 3-D films and meals with characters for the children to meet. One great feature is expedited dining for kids ages 3 to 11. They can be escorted away to play while Mom and Dad enjoy a romantic meal. RCCL has destinations in the Bahamas, Bermuda, Panama and the Caribbean. Teens will love the surf-simulator, ziplines, and rock climbing wall. Award winning Broadway shows such as CATS and newly released Penguins of Madagascar are offered now on select sailings. For a free price quote email me Summer@chipandco.com. Departure cities include Baltimore, Tampa, Ft. Lauderdale, and New Orleans.
3. Norwegian Cruise Line- From NYC, Port Canaveral, and Miami, Nickelodeon themed cruises are perfect for families with young children. They offer a great concept for families: “free-style” cruising. That means you can do what you what, when you want, including eating dinner. The youth program that features Cirque du Soleil-style activities, video games, team sports and nighttime events. Four ships — the Norwegian Jewel, Epic, Gem and Breakaway have characters from SpongeBob SquarePants and Dora the Explorer. For a 5-day cruise booked by Feb.28, 2015, you can enjoy dinner at a speciality restaurant every night for free, or receive from $25 up to $300 spending money. If this sounds perfect for your family email me at Summer@chipandco.com.
4. Holland America Line– Visit Bermuda, Canada, and Europe to show your children the worlds scenic beauty on a HAL ship. Kid-friendly activities on board include scavenger hunts, mocktail mixology classes, karaoke disco parties, cooking classes, swim parties, and Olympics-style competitions. The Loft is an entire deck devoted to teens, with nightclub events, waterfall-lined swimming pools and juice bars. ReadySetSail offer families can receive free or reduced third and fourth fares. You can also receive 10% off select shore excursions and a 50% reduction off deposits to offer more time and flexibility to pay the final deposit. Sailings must be booked by March 15, 2015 so email me today at Summer@chipandco.com.
5. Carnival Cruise Line-As one of the least expensive cruise lines, it’s ideal for families on a budget. The ships Carnival Dream and Magic have waterparks, with 4-deck-high corkscrew waterslides, and Magic has a suspended ropes course. 5-Day Western Caribbean Cruise from Miami on the Carnival Glory goes to the Western Caribbean from Miami, Florida, on March 21, 2015. Prices start from only $1,276 for four people (inside cabin).
This journey takes in Jamaica and the Cayman Islands. Families will enjoy the megaship’s party atmosphere and spiraling Twister Waterslide. This ship is sailing soon so contact me today at Summer@worldofmagictravel.com! For other options of ports, departure cities, and length of cruises contact me for a free price quote.