Halloween Time at Disneyland is almost here! September 11-November 1 will be the spookiest time of year at the resort. Here are the top 3 things to know so you can be ready:
1. Halloween Time Dazzles During Disneyland Resort Diamond Celebration – There are three new nighttime spectaculars featured during the Disneyland Resort Diamond Celebration, and you can see them all during Halloween Time!
- Mickey’s Halloween Party – This year, Mickey’s Halloween Party has been extended to 17 nights and will feature “Paint the Night” parade and “Halloween Screams” fireworks.
- Non-Party Nights – On non-party nights (including weeknights), you’ll be able to see both “Paint the Night” parade and “Disneyland Forever” fireworks.
- “World of Color – Celebrate!” – The new “World of Color” spectacular will be presented every night, including weeknights.
Please note: If you are visiting on a Mickey’s Halloween Party date and don’t have a ticket to the party, you will not be able to view “Paint the Night” parade or either fireworks spectaculars. If you would like to watch the “Disneyland Forever” fireworks, be sure to check the calendar at Disneyland.com to make sure you are attending on a non-party night. All show schedules are subject to change.
2. Get Your Mickey’s Halloween Party Tickets Early – Even though there are 17 available nights, Mickey’s Halloween Party fills up fast! Be sure to purchase your party tickets early!
Also, while you’re getting your Halloween costume ready to show off at the party, don’t forget to check the costume guidelines on the Disneyland website.
3. Daytime Fun During Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort – If you’re not planning to attend Mickey’s Halloween Party, there’s still plenty of fun in store for you during the day:
- Haunted Mansion Holiday
- Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy
- Dia de los Muertos Celebration