Walt Disney World’s FastPass+ system has been in place for almost a year now. At the 60 day mark (or 30 day mark if you are not staying a WDW property) guests can make their selections for the 3 attractions they would like a FastPass for on each day of their trip. Guests must select their 3 FastPass+ attractions in the same park each day and some parks have a tiered system in place allowing 1 Tier 1 selection and 2 Tier 2 selections.
Making your FastPass+ selections can be a little tricky – it’s hard to know what rides are going to have a long line 60 days in advance. With that in mind, some attractions make for a better use of a FP+ reservation than others. I’ve broken down my Top 3 FastPass+ choices by park. And remember, if you use a Travel Professional to help with your Disney Vacation Planning, like World of Magic Travel, the preferred agency of Chip & Co., they can help you with all of your FP+ planning and even make your selections for you!
Top 3 FP+ Selections for:
1. Kilimanjaro Safaris: If you can get an afternoon FastPass that’s a great option so you can do those attractions you don’t have a FP for at park opening.
2. Expedition Everest: The attraction does have a single rider line so if you’d rather switch it out for something else and don’t mind splitting up your party, go for it!
3. Kali River Rapids*
*But if wet attractions just aren’t your thing, swap out Kali River Rapids with Dinosaur!
Top 3 FP+ Selections for Hollywood Studios:
1. Toy Story Midway Mania: This is probably the most popular attraction at DHS and a must to FP.
2. Tower of Terror*
3. Star Tours: The Adventures Continue*
*If you’re traveling with smaller children, however I’d swap out either ToT or Star Tours for Voyage of the Little Mermaid or even Disney Jr Live (for a front row spot!).
Top 3 FP+ Selections for Epcot:
1. Soarin’: As with Toy Story Midway Mania, this is easily the most popular attraction at Epcot. Wait times can easily reach 100 minutes in the busy summer months.
2. Mission Space*
3. Spaceship Earth
*Again, if you’re traveling with small children I’d swap out Mission Space for The Seas with Nemo and Friends
Top 3 FP+ Selections for:
1. Seven Dwarf’s Mine Train
2. Space Mountain
3. Peter Pan’s Flight: I know this one seems a little crazy to add but the wait times for this attraction are historically fairly long (reaching at least 60 minutes during the summer months) and it’s a classic so using a FP here makes sense!
Now, if you’re traveling with small children however, your Magic Kingdom FP+ Selections would probably be better looking like this:
1. Meet Elsa and Anna at Princess Fairytale Hall
2. Enchanted Tales with Belle
3. Peter Pan’s Flight
So did we get it right or would you make some changes to our FastPass+ choices? Share your top FP+ selections with us – we’d love to know what you chose!
My name is Alissa and I am a Writer for Chip and Company. I’m also an Independent Consultant with World of Magic Travel, the preferred agency of Chip and the Disney Addicts. Email me today at email@example.com to book your next “Magical” vacation to your favorite destination.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.