Chances are that if you are like myself and the other writers here at Chip and Co., you are a Extreme Disney Fan. We have yet to find a cure, but the symptoms of this condition are rather obvious. Most likely your own friends and family have pointed them out to you or questioned your sanity a time or two. Still not sure? Check out my Top 10 Ways to Know If You’re an Extreme Disney Fan: Part 2!
1. You can navigate the Disney parks better than you can your own hometown. (Guilty)
2. You are known to randomly break into a Disney song without warning. (The Circle of Life is my favorite!)
3. Visits to other theme parks are just disappointing. (I can totally relate to this. I am ruined in regards to other entertainment opportunities.)
4. The only Spanish you know is “Por Favor Mantenganse Alejado de las Puertas.” (On a Monorail, I’m considered bilingual!)
5. You go to the movies to a see a Disney movie…without kids. (So true)
6. You listen to a Disney soundtrack on a regular basis.
7. You need another Christmas tree just for your Disney ornaments.
8. All of your past Christmas cards were taken by a PhotoPass photographer. (Admit it, you know it’s true)
9. Your backup plan in life is to become a Jungle Cruise Captain.
10. “You know a man with a wooden leg named Smith!” (Best. Joke. Ever.)
Have you shown any of these symptoms? If so, you are probably an extreme Disney fan so be sure to comment below and share with others who share your condition.
- Top 10 Ways to Know If You’re an Extreme Disney Fan
- I love this Disney site – The Magical Blogorail!
- Souvenirs: Monorail Window Cling (aglassslippervacation.com)