Chances are that if you are like myself and the other writers here at Chip and Co., you are a Disney Addict. We have yet to find a cure, but the symptoms of this condition are rather obvious. Most likely your own friends and family have pointed them out to you or questioned your sanity a time or two. If you missed Part 1 of 2 click here to see the initial symptoms of this addiction.
Here are more ways to know if you’re a Disney Addict…
1. You can navigate the Disney parks better than you can your own hometown.
2. You are known to randomly break into a Disney song without warning.
3. Visits to other theme parks are just disappointing. Sorry Universal 😉
4. The only Spanish you know is “Por Favor Mantenganse Alejado de las Puertas.”
5. You go to the movies to a see a Disney movie…without kids.
6. You listen to a Disney soundtrack on a regular basis.
7. You need another Christmas tree just for your Disney ornaments.
8. All of your past Christmas cards were taken by a PhotoPass photographer.
9. Your backup plan in life is to become a Jungle Cruise Captain.
10. “You know a man with a wooden leg named Smith!”
Have you shown any of these symptoms? If so, you are probably a Disney Addict so be sure to comment below and share with others who share your condition.
Be sure to drop by our Disney Addict group and tell us more about your Disney Addiction…
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!
5 thoughts on “Top 10 Ways to Know If You’re an Disney Addict: Part 2”
I resemble all of the above except I want to be Fairy Godmother when I retire!!!!
Prooud to be known as a Disney Addict! Working on getting back on at WDW this new year. Fingers crossed!
Definitely 2 and 7! (As I said on the other one, it’s been awhile since I’ve been to Disney World.)
I claim by self as a “Beginner” Disney Addict…so I’m dying to see every Disney movie I didn’t watch for some reason as a kid! Mulan recorded yesterday and I’M SO HAPPY!! I’ve never seen it before!
Practically Perfect in every way!!
Guilty as charged. Although… Having a little trouble remembering that last one.
Comments are closed.