Chances are that if you are like myself and the other writers here at Chip and Co., you are a Disney Addict. We have yet to find a cure, but the symptoms of this condition are rather obvious. Most likely your own friends and family have pointed them out to you or questioned your sanity time or two. Still not sure? Check out my Top 10 Ways to Know If You’re an Disney Addict.
1. You refer to your own meals as quick service or table service meals.
2. You sing the theme to Wishes when watching fireworks display.
3. You ask your family members at least once a day, “Where would we be right now if we were at Disney?”
4. You get excited when you drive past an airport and wish it had a Magical Express to take you home.
5. You hum the Twilight Zone theme when you board an elevator and look for the 13th floor.
6. You watch the free Disney planning DVD’s just for fun.
7. You find hidden Mickeys everywhere!
8. No one asks you anymore about where you’re going on vacation.
9. You quote lines from Disney films in everyday conversation.
10. You name your pets after Disney characters.
Have you shown any of these symptoms? If so, you are probably an extreme Disney fan so be sure to comment below and share with others who share your condition.
Be sure to drop by our Disney Addict Facebook Group and share your Disney Addiction!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!
7 thoughts on “Top 10 Ways to Know If You’re an Disney Addict”
I haven’t been to Disney World in 8 years, so I don’t really do any of that, but I’m a Disney Addict in many other ways, believe me!! 🙂
::raises her hand:: GUILTY! 7, 8, 9, and 10 are SOOOO ME!
We do have turtles named Chip and Dale. I don’t sing the Wishes song, but every time we go to Disney, I do sing along with the Celebrate A Dream Come True song as the parade goes by! 🙂
I’ve done half of these. LOL.
We’re always looking for Hidden Mickey’s, and yes, all of my pets are named after Disney characters… my dog is Copper (The Fox & Hound), two turtles, Crush & Squirt (Finding Nemo) and a hamster named Pip (Enchanted)… and I’m sure there will be more to come 🙂
What are you when you do all the above?! Scary!
I read this list to my husband… his exact words were “Somebody pegged you!” lol I <3 Disney!!!
Comments are closed.