With all the talk yesterday about snack items possibly being removed from the parks I thought it might be fitting to talk about some of the delicious Snacks and Treats at Walt Disney World!
One of my favorite treats to myself while visiting Walt Disney World is cupcakes! They are all so delicious and I can honestly say I have not had a bad one at Walt Disney World. With such variety and flavors this Top 10 list has to be one of the hardest things I ever had to do. Not to mention being on a diet is not helping..
Just about every restaurant has their own signature dessert..sometime 2 or more! With all these options and a armed with a fork and a Disney Dining plan I will tackle this tough topic in the name of science and for the love of Disney!
If you don’t do the Dining Plan that is ok I have some snack credit items mixed in as well. Be sure to check out my list of 100 Disney Foods you must Eat before you DIE!
10. Les Chefs de France: Creme Brulee – Vanilla creme brulee served with a Madeleine. This was a hard pick as there are so many delicious desserts at Chefs de France. If you didn’t want to eat at Chefs de France you could always pop in at Boulangerie Patisserie for their Creme Brulee. It is not as good as Chefs de France but it is still pretty tasty.
9. Aloha Isle: Dole Whip/Dole Whip Float – Fresh Pineapple Soft Serve and fresh Pineapple Juice. This is a must on every Disney outing! While I love the Dole Whip a close second would have to be the Citrus Swirl.
8. Le Cellier: Chocolate-on-Chocolate Whiskey Cake – Chocolate cake brushed with Canadian whiskey, layered with chocolate mousse, and finished with honey thyme anglaise. Very interesting flavor and very rich. Portion size is perfect to share.
7. Karmell Kutche: Caramel Corn – I am a sucker for any kind of popcorn or caramel corn. The Caramel Corn at Karmell Kutche comes out to you all warm and makes for a great snack to nibble on while walking around the World Showcase.
6. 50′s Prime Time Cafe and Tune-In Lounge: Peanut Butter Jelly Milkshake – When were at 50’s last I forgot to take a picture of this delicious dessert. It is really good and you will not be disappointed.
5.Starring Rolls Cafe: Butterfinger Cupcake – It was hard to narrow down which cupcake was my favorite at Starring Rolls Bakery but I think the Butterfinger Cupcake would have to be my favorite, or is it the Red Velvet???
4. Beaches & Cream Soda Shop: The Kitchen Sink – Eight Scoops of Ice Cream served with all the Toppings in the house and a whole can of Whipped Cream. I bet even Man Vs Food couldn’t eat this whole thing. My family and the Disney on Wheels crew couldn’t even polish one off.
3. OHana: Bananas Foster Bread Pudding – Bread pudding, served with vanilla ice cream and a Bananas Foster sauce..All I can say is WOW!
2. Liberty Tree Tavern: Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake -vanilla cake with a gooey toffee filling and caramel sauce. Doesn’t that look delicious?
1. Cinderella’s Chocolate Slipper – The most elegant dessert at Walt Disney World is hands-down, the Cinderella Chocolate Slipper dessert. The Chocolate Slipper can be found at Grand Floridian Restaurants – 1900 Park Fare, Citrico’s, Grand Floridian Cafe, Narcoossee’s and Victoria & Albert’s, and Cinderealla’s Royal Table. This dessert is made by the Grand Floridian Bakery and it is not available on regular menus.
The chocolate slippers at Walt Disney World Grand Floridian are made of white chocolate, filled with cream and raspberries, with a solid dark chocolate cup filled with chocolate mousse and shaving of white chocolate, with a touch of raspberry coulis on the side. The Royal Chocolate Slipper dessert at Cinderella’s Royal Table is a white chocolate slipper with chocolate mousse inside with fresh berries on the side with coulis.
Quick Tip – Cinderella’s Royal Chocolate Slipper dessert must be pre-ordered a minimum of 48 hours in advance.
Well what do you think? It is very tough trying to narrow it down to just 10 choices. I hope you enjoyed this article and it hasn’t left you hungry..Ok well maybe just a little bit 🙂
Let me know your favorite dessert in the comment section below.
- Disney World Desserts that are worth the Calories (chipandco.com)
- Disney World Quick Tips – 10 things to do on Rainy Days (chipandco.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Outdoor Kitchens announced for the 2022 EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival - January 12, 2022
- Full lineup announced for EPCOT’s Flower & Garden Festival – Garden Rocks Concert Series - January 12, 2022
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon closed for the 2nd day in a row - January 12, 2022