When it comes to grabbing a quick meal during your Walt Disney World visit there are some amazing options to choose from. When you’re looking for options to satisfy lots of different tastes, the food courts tend to fit the bill.
Here is our list of the Top 10 Food Courts at Walt Disney World:
10. Gasparilla Island Grill, Grand Floridian Resort and Spa: Open 24 hours and featuring a wide variety of options, Gasparilla Island Grill is a great place to get a little variety! Their late night menu is mainly pizza, flatbreads and sandwiches while their breakfast menu offers classic pastries and the ever popular Mickey Waffles! Lunch options include a wide variety of sandwiches, pizza and flatbreads and dinner includes a create your own pasta bar and even sushi!
9. Captain Cooks, Polynesian Resort: Tonga Toast! Yep, that’s the claim to fame for Captain Cooks in my option. This delicious breakfast item (Banana-stuffed sourdough bread, battered, deep-fried and dusted with cinnamon sugar) is a Disney favorite for sure and the best meal you can get at Captain Cooks in my opinion. Lunch and dinner feature salads, flatbreads and a wide assortment of sandwiches (try the Grilled Cheese – you won’t be disappointed!). The theming is consistent with the theme of the resort, capturing the feel of the tropics as you dine.
8. Pepper Market, Coronado Springs Resort: Delicious food with a Mexican flare! It feels like you’ve stepped into an outdoor Mexican marketplace when you enter this bright food court. There is a wide variety of breakfast options including a Mexican Eggs Benedict Breakfast Burrito! Lunch and dinner offer soups and salads, pizza and several yummy entrees, including a pasta station, enchiladas and ribs! If you’re in the area, this food court is a great place to grab a bite to eat.
7. Contempo Cafe, Contemporary Resort: Paying tribute to the sleek and modern feeling of the Contemporary Resort, Contempo Cafe boasts touch screen ordering that makes grabbing a meal here quick and easy. Breakfast includes a variety of pastries and baked goods as well as standard breakfast fare. For lunch and diner you’ll find sushi options, salads, and sandwiches on the menu. The specialty cupcakes are pretty awesome as well! Plus you will have a view of the monorail as it enters the resort as you eat.
6. Sassagoula Float Works, Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter: While fairly small, you’ll feel like you just stepped into a Mardi Gras celebration as props from parade floats decorate the building. The menu also has a French Quarter feeling with Po’ boys, Creole burgers and Muffaletta. And don’t forget to try the Beignets! Those are a favorite breakfast treat for my family.
5. Riverside Mill, Port Orleans Resort -Riverside: Continuing with the Big Easy vibe, Riverside Mill has a turning water wheel and makes you feel like you’re in the middle of a working cotton mill. There are several food stations to choose from and like Sassagoula Float Works you definitely get a New Orleans vibe from the food. There is a wide variety of options for both breakfast and lunch/dinner.
4. Everything Pop, Pop Century Resort: This is a large, bright food court with plenty of places to sit and lots of color! There is a wide variety of items to choose from for both breakfast and lunch/dinner. Breakfast favorites includes Pop Waffles and a Poptart Breakfast Sandwich. You can also find the famous Mickey Waffles on the Children’s menu. For lunch and dinner you’ve got burgers, pasta, sandwiches, flatbreads and more to choose from. My favorite though is the Tye-dyed Cheesecake! Yum!
3. The Mara, Animal Kingdom Lodge: Zebra Domes – need I say more? Okay, yes there is more to say about The Mara at Animal Kingdom Lodge. Offering both indoor and outdoor seating (and who wouldn’t love to sit outside at Animal Kingdom Lodge!) the food has an African flare for sure! Favorites here include the African Stew and Mara Salad. And of course, no meal is complete without Zebra Domes!
2. Landscape of Flavors, Art of Animation Resort: Located at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort, Landscape of Flavors fits in perfectly with the theme of the resort, featuring one of the animated classics the resort is centered around. The menu is very diverse as well. For lunch and dinner you’ll find standard favorites as well as meals that feature an Indian cuisine. Breakfast also has standard favorites like the popular Bounty Platter but also features the World of Flavor Breakfast Platter with Portuguese sausage and mini naan bread! Even when we don’t stay at Art of Animation we’ve made the trip to have a meal at Landscape of Flavors!
1. Sunshine Seasons, The Land Pavilion, Epcot: This is by far my favorite food court in all of Walt Disney World! Located in the Land Pavilion, produce grown within Walt Disney World is usually used in the offerings, which I’ve always thought is really neat. The menu is huge and very diverse. My personal favorite is the Power Salad with oak-grilled chicken, quinoa, and almonds. Another favorite is the Oak Grilled Rotisserie Chicken! The choices on the kids menu are wonderful too. And the desserts – WOW! The Whoopie Pie is a favorite and so is the Strawberry Shortcake. They also serve breakfast (although I’ll admit my family has never tried it). If you’re looking for the best food court in WDW, look no further than Sunshine Seasons!
Want to experience the best food options Walt Disney World has to offer? Let me help you plan your dream vacation and we will make sure you get a taste of all of the delicious meals at Disney! I am a Travel Magician with World of Magic Travel, the preferred agency of Chip and Co and the Disney Addicts! Email me today at firstname.lastname@example.org to start planning your “Magical” vacation!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!