Walt Disney World has be delighting visitors for over 40 years and it’s no wonder guests keep going back for more! Walt Disney World is probably one of the most well known family vacation destinations on the planet and here are my top 10 reasons why it is really the ultimate vacation destination!
10. The attractions are so innovative and unexpected. Of course there are classics like Peter Pan’s Flight and Dumbo that have remained true to their original design, but the new attractions are utilizing technology you’ve got to see to believe! From the new Seven Dwarf Mine Train at Magic Kingdom to Soarin’ over California at Epcot the attractions at Walt Disney World are the best in the world!
9. The Shopping. I always make sure to bring extra spending money with me to Walt Disney World because they offer park only merchandise that you can’t find anywhere else. From the little shops on Main Street USA in Magic Kingdom to the massive World of Disney store in Downtown Disney there is something for every taste, personality and style.
8. They sure know how to throw a party! Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party and Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas party are super fun “after hours” events that are sure to delight guests of all ages. These special ticketed events are offered select nights in the September and October (MNSSHP) and November and December (MVMCP) and allow guests with tickets a chance to experience rare character meet and greets, specials snacks and treats, one 0f a kind entertainment and the chance for guests of all ages to don their favorite costume and really get into the Disney spirit!
7. The festivals. In the spring experience Epcot’s International Flower and Garden Festival featuring incredible topiaries and delicious food and drinks available at Outdoor Kitchens around the World Showcase. In the fall, the Food and Wine festival at Epcot is the prefect way to spend a day as you sample dishes and beverages (both adult and for all ages) from around the world. And the best part – you can visit both of these festivals with just a general admission ticket.
6. The parades and evening entertainment are awesome! From the Main Street Electrical Parade and Wishes to Fantasmic to Illuminations the evening parades, fireworks and spectaculars are the things dreams are made of! From costumes to soundtracks to special effects Disney leaves nothing on the table when it comes to putting on evening show sure to please everyone.
5. The entertainment is top-notch! I love the shows and parades created for Walt Disney World. And I’m not just talking about the main attractions. The little street shows that pop up at Hollywood Studios are so fun and catching a performance of the Dapper Dan’s at Magic Kingdom is something every Disney guest should get to experience once.
4. There is always something new to discover. Walt himself said that the parks would “never be finished.” And while he was talking about Disneyland, that same principal has been applied at Disney World. The Imagineers are always looking for way to keep the parks fresh and new. Every trip will be different thanks to the new things always being added.
3. It’s family friendly. Disney really is the perfect family destination – no matter what your family looks like. There are things for guests of all ages from 1 to 99! It is the perfect destination for a multi-generational vacation or even a trip just for Mom and Dad!
2. The Food! From amazing signature dining experiences such as Narcoossee’s at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa to character meals for the young (and young at heart) like Chef Mickey’s at Disney Contemporary Resort there is something for everyone! Even the quick services options for a fast bite are wonderful. My favorites include Flame Tree Barbeque (Disney’s Animal Kingdom) and Sunshine Seasons (Epcot). And the snacks – who can forget the snacks! Cupcakes, ice cream, dole whips and more await at Disney World.
1. And the number one reason – it is a total experience. From the moment you enter the Walt Disney World Resort you feel like you are in another world. From the resorts to restaurants to the parks themselves, Disney World certainly puts the “theme” in theme park!
There is so much to see, do, eat and experience at the Walt Disney World Resort that it’s not hard to see why it is the Ultimate Vacation Destination!
Are you ready to plan the Ultimate Vacation to Walt Disney World? I’d LOVE to help you. I am a Travel Magician with World of Magic Travel, the preferred agency of Chip and the Disney Addicts. Email me today at email@example.com to start planning your “Ultimate” vacation to your favorite destination.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!