Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is an extraordinary event hosted at the Magic Kingdom during November and December. This party is one you do not want to miss. It offers an array of excitement for the whole family and gives guests an opportunity to take part in and see many things not offered on a regular basis!
Be sure to put these on your MUST DO list while attending the party!
- What Time Does The Party Start?!: The party always begins at 7pm. However, if you are in possession of A Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party ticket you can enter the Magic Kingdom at 4pm! This is a great incentive! Use this time to check out some attractions or have an amazing dinner before the party begins! Be sure to check out the lighting of Cinderella’s Castle! This is something you DO NOT want to miss! It is breathtaking!
- Maps: These are extremely important! These maps are super awesome for a keepsake but they will also give you locations of character meet – n – greets, cookie and cocoa stations and party shows!
- Character Greetings: The Seven Dwarfs are a “hot spot” during the party! This is one character meet – n – greet that you can not find during a “typical” day at the Magic Kingdom! Be sure to line up in advance! Our family lined up at approximately 5:45pm and when the line opened, we were one of the first to get our pictures with them! Then we were off to enjoy the rest of the party and it happenings! In recent years, they Dwarfs have been located near Pinocchio Village Haus by the New Fantasyland wall. Be sure to check out other meet – n – greets. For example, Minnie, Scrooge and Donald will be wearing their holiday outfits!
- Cookies and Cocoa Stations: Be on the look out for light up candy canes. These locations will be serving free cookies and cocoa! There are healthier version snacks available upon request!
- Merchandise: Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party brings out the festivities in all of us. Be sure to stop into the shop’s to check out all the wonderful items you can purchase. These items are strictly for party goers! 🙂
- Celebrate The Season Stage Show: This show has a selection of times during the party. We have found the 7:45pm show to work into a plan nicely. Of course, this is if you have made it through the line to see the Seven Dwarfs! 🙂 The show includes Mickey, Minnie and the gang at the Castle Forecourt Stage. After viewing the show, it is a great time to head over and see Minnie Mouse or Scrooge!
- Mickey’s Once Upon A Time Christmastime Parade: The parade has two designated times per evening, 8:15pm and 10:30pm. The second parade tends to have less crowds and is a great choice. It allows you to take advantage of shorter wait times for attractions and characters. Be sure to watch for the snow! Where else does it snow on Main Street in Florida?!
- A Totally Tomorrowland Area Christmas Show: Times are usually 7:45 p.m., 8:45 p.m., 9:55 p.m., 10:50 p.m., 11:45 p.m. Be sure to have a plan for the evening! This will help you to get in all the “extras” this party has to offer! This show features Buzz Lightyear, Mike Wazowski and Stitch!
- Celebrate the Magic: This show lights up the castle in many forms. Be sure to watch for Queen Elsa, Buzz Lightyear and none other than, Walt Disney himself! This show begins on Cinderella’s Castle at approximately 9:15pm.
- Holiday Wishes: This fireworks spectacular is one that will leave you with amazement. At 9:30pm Jiminy Cricket narrates the show! This is one you will not want to miss. You can see the show around the park but we always find that being on Main Street is the best location for this fireworks show!
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party gives you more than a day at Magic Kingdom! It allows you to immerse yourself in holiday cheer with a bit of magic, of course! Don’t delay in purchasing your tickets. Parties can sell out and many do as you get closer to the end of December!
Be sure to check out A First Timer’s Guide Series!
Have you ever attended a Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party? Be sure to let us know some of your tips! 🙂
My name is Jen Perkins. I am a travel agent with World of Magic Travel Services. I’m a Disney Destination Specialist. I am also a writer for Chip and Co. and Disney Addicts. If you have any questions regarding Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, please do not hesitate to ask! It is not to late to book your holiday vacation! I can assist you with creating a plan to enjoy your time! Please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
You can also visit my facebook page here for more details on Disney World, updates on promotions, articles and upcoming events all related to Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, Universal Studios and much more! You will also find an array of photos of many of these amazing places!
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.