Heading to the Frozen Summer Fun LIVE Event in Hollywood Studios? I was just there last week and had a great time and wanted to share with you my Top 10 Best Things About Frozen’s Summer Fun LIVE Event!
10. The Drinks. New Frozen inspired cocktails and non-alcohlic beverages will be available throughout the run of Frozen Summer Fun. The Let It Glow is non-alcoholic, with pineapple juice, grenadine, ginger ale and a glow cube! There’s also a Summer Berry Margarita and the Blue Dream which citrus vodka, blue curacao, peach schnapps, sweet-and-sour mix, pineapple juice and a glow cube.
9. The Treats. Limited time cupcakes are back! Except this time they’re Frozen themed including chocolate cake with buttercream frosting for Anna, vanilla cake with buttercream frosting for Elsa and carrot cake with cream cheese frosting for Olaf! You can also find themed cookies, milk shakes and ice cream cookie sandwiches… just to name a few.
8. Kristoff. The real deal! And may I say he’s quite handsome.
7. Picture Spots. There are several Frozen picture spots throughout the park where you can take your own, use a Photopass photographer or download the Aurasma app to your smartphone and participate in virtual photo ops with all the characters!
6. For the First time in Forever Singalong. Take break from the summer heat to join a singalong with Anna, Elsa and Kristoff! Comedic newly appointed historians of Arendelle retell the story of Anna and Elsa and singalong with you to the movie’s soundtrack.
5. Wandering Oaken’s Trading Post. Yoo hoo, big summer blow out! Finally, Frozen merchandise is here! Head in to Wandering Oaken’s for the newest Frozen shirts, dolls and collectibles.
4. Frozen Funland. Do you wanna build a snowman in Florida? Well, now you can! You can also rent skates, get hot cocoa and pose for photos in this excellent Frozen funland.
3. #Olafsummervacation. When you enter the park, grab a take along Olaf (Olaf on a stick) and pose with him anywhere you can! Post him to twitter or instagram with the hashtag #Olafsummervacation for your chance to be featured on the big screen throughout the day or in the Finale!
2. Elsa and Anna/Sisterly Moments. The Frozen sisters have truly come to Hollywood Studios straight from Arendelle and there’s denying their bond. You can see Anna and Elsa several times throughout the day starting with the morning processional and stage show, the Frozen singalong and at the end of the night for fireworks.
1. Frozen Fireworks. This truly is a spectacular show with beautiful fireworks set to an amazing Frozen soundtrack medley! Definitely don’t miss this experience!
My only complaint, not even Sven! What’s your favorite part about Frozen Summer Fun?
Latest posts by Samantha W (see all)
- Top 10 Best Things About Frozen Summer Fun Live Event - July 24, 2014
- Hollywood Studios Frozen Fun Premium Package Review - July 20, 2014
- Walter & Rosie’s 4th of July Giveaway - July 1, 2014