Here is the next edition of Top 10 According to Jess:
I am a big thrill seeker. I could ride Splash Mountain all day long, take the trek to the top of Everest every hour on the hour, and spend enough time on Rockin Roller Coaster to make Aerosmith question my sanity. Let’s face it though, there is a lot more to Disney than big thrills and there are some days when a slower pace is just what the Dr. ordered. Here are my top ten attractions that won’t make you lose your lunch!
- Soarin’: This virtual hang glider ride over California is located in the land pavilion at Epcot. The combination of sight, smell, and sensation will leave you breathless!
- Pirates of the Caribbean; This classic ride located in Adventureland in the Magic Kingdom will take you through a swash buckling tale that will make everyone in your group smile! You will also be guaranteed to be singing “Yo Ho Yo Ho, a pirate’s life for me” for the rest of the day!
- The Haunted Mansion: Head over to the Magic Kingdoms Liberty Square for this gem. The 999 happy haunts that live in this mansion are always happy to entertain!
- Muppet Vision 3D: This show, located in Disney’s Hollywood Studios, is one of my favorites. The Muppets never disappoint when it comes to laughter and old school entertainment!
- Kilimanjaro Safari: This scenic ride through the Animal Kingdoms menagerie is so incredibly awesome. Each time you ride it is a little different. You will see elephants, hippos, rhinos, lions, gazelle, giraffes, zebras, and so much more!
- Turtle Talk with Crush: Dude, you need to check this out! Crush from Finding Nemo fame wows audiences in Epcot every day! This interactive show is a must do and a great way to get out of the sun for a bit!
- The Jungle Cruise: This ride is worth going on for the cast members alone. The scripts are hilarious. It is a great way to see some fun animatronics animals while you are entertained with a little stand up comedy!
- Toy Story Mania: Head over to Pixar Place in Hollywood Studios for this adventure through Andy’s room. Play interactive midway style games with your pals from the Toy Story movies.
- Buzz Lightyears Space Ranger Spin: Help Buzz battle the evil emperor Zurg on this ride. Located in Tomorrowland in the Magic Kingdom, This ride is simply a must do!
- Captain EO: This Epcot original is only here with us for a brief engagement! I say, catch it while you can! This 3D feature stars the late great Michael Jackson. It is definitely worth a view!
- Top 10 Disneyworld Snacks – According to Jess (chipandco.com)
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.