Bringing back great Disney memories is a must do from any Disney World vacation. And what better way to remember your family’s trip to Disney World than bringing back a souvenir? The following top 10 Disney World Souvenirs are sure to keep bringing the Disney vacation magic you experienced to your own home. The first 5 souvenirs can be purchased at Disney, while the last 5 you can actually get for free.
- Disney Pins – They can be traded while at the parks with other guests who have pins or Cast Members. Pins are often placed on a lanyard, purse, shirt, or cap. They are a neat way to show off your favorite character, attraction or resort. There are so many pin options it would be hard to not find one of interest. If you are concerned about loosing the pin, you may want to also purchase a package of locking backs. My family lost several pins before we began getting the locking backs to put on them.
- Disney Mugs – Using a Disney ceramic mug every morning filled with your beverage of choice is certainly a great way to start the day! Bringing home your plastic refillable Disney mug can also get you extra usage out of it. Seeing Mickey every day is a fantastic way to remember all of the Disney fun!
- Disney Clothing – Disney clothing can be a wonderful way to commemorate your vacation. I always like to throw in a little Disney jewelry too. Hoodies, shirts, scarves, dresses, pants and more are found en mass around the Disney World parks and resorts. Proudly don your favorite character while at Disney and at home. I have found myself looking more and more Disney clothes that I can also wear to work.
- Mickey Ears – Maybe the quintessential Disney souvenir of all times, Mickey Ears are a must. There are so many different stylings now that everyone can get in on the fun of wearing Ears. While Mickey Ears are more noticeable when wearing them outside of the Disney parks, they are a tried and true choice of Disney Addicts of all ages.
- Magnets – Getting a Disney magnet for your frig or work board is an easy way to remember the magic when you are back home. I like to get a magnet for our refrigerator for each resort that we have stayed. Magnets are usually cheap comparative to most other souvenirs that you could purchase.
- Character Autographs and Pictures – Getting an autograph and a picture with your favorite Disney characters is a fantastic way to create a long term souvenir. You can frame them or scrapbook them to keep and remember your vacation.
- Park Maps – Park maps can look great in a Disney scrapbook. People have even used park maps and Modge Podge to adhere the maps onto items like shoes and purses or to make coasters. Park maps are a great way to remember what rides your family went on and fell in love with.
- Celebration Buttons – You can get your own celebration button with your name at resorts when you check in or at guest services at the parks. Just let Disney know what you are there to celebrate – birthday, anniversary, graduation, etc. As you were your celebration button around, Cast Members and even other guests will congratulate you based on what the celebration is.
- Shampoo, Conditioner, and Soap – Many times people do not end up using all of the shampoo, conditioner, and soap from their resort room. Often people end up just bringing the extras home with them. Even though Disney toiletries are practical items, they help people remember the Disney magic every time they are used.
- Magic Bands – Magic bands appear to be becoming a souvenir item. People are wearing them even outside of Disney as a reminder of the Mickey magic. Disney addicts are also decorating them by buying cover bands and pins or painting on them. There have even been pictures with people having so many magic bands that they made belts and other creative items out of them.
What are your must have souvenirs when you travel to Disney? What else would you ad to your list as a top 10 Disney World souvenir? Comment below because we want to read your thoughts too!
Wishing you the magic – Michele
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.