Howdy folks! I’m back today to share with you my Top 10 Quick Service dining locations scattered throughout your favorite Walt Disney World resorts. In case you missed it, be sure to check out my other post on my Top 10 Quick Service dining locations throughout the parks.
The resorts offer some great dining experiences, even in the form of Quick Service dining. And, you can take advantage of doing a little resort hopping and exploration, while using your Disney Dining Plan credits. Here are my favorites, in no particular order, except for #1!!!
- Art of Animation- Landscape of Flavors– I love how extensive the menus are at this location for all meals! Hearty platters can be found at breakfast, filling your belly for a fun-filled day in the park and the lunch and dinner menu offers meals ranging from sandwiches to pizza to international fare. There’s definitely something for everyone here!!
- Animal Kingdom Lodge- Mara– Named for the Masai Mara National Reserve, this quick service location found in the Jambo House serves up African inspired meals at breakfast, lunch and dinner, along with your traditional American fare. It’s a great spot to experience some new cuisine!
- All Star Sports- End Zone Food Court– Dinner options here are top notch, featuring items such as London Broil, Roast Turkey, Chicken Penne Alfredo, Grilled Salmon, and Lasagna. For a Quick Service meal, this is a great place to fill up!
- All Star Music- Intermission Food Court– You can find just about everything here for breakfast, ranging from breakfast platters, Mickey waffles, pancakes, and a number of different omelet options. Lunch and dinner are also winners, serving up individual pizzas, specialty sandwiches, and a variety of burgers.
- Beach Club- Hurricane Hanna’s Waterside Bar and Grill– Did all that splashing around in Stormalong Bay get you hungry? Then mosey on over to Hurricane Hanna’s for a quick bite to eat. Here you will find entrees from the land and sea, and for those over 21, enjoy a specialty cocktail. I can’t wait to have a Pina CoLAVA on my next trip!
- Grand Floridian- Gasparilla Island Grill– I may be a little biased because we stay at Grand Floridian a lot, but, I love the fact that Gasparilla is open 24/7 and it’s definitely one of my favorite places to eat!! It’s here that I can be found getting my Mickey waffles for breakfast, and lunch features a number of delicious sandwiches, flatbreads, salads, and other entrees. I also love the larger portions at dinner, for when we want a quick meal after an afternoon of relaxing to refuel for Extra Magic Hours at the Magic Kingdom! My family enjoys grabbing a shaded table overlooking the marina.
- Polynesian Village- Capt. Cook’s– Enjoy Polynesian cuisine featured at lunch and dinner, including Hawaiian Flatbreads, Aloha Pork Sandwiches, and Fish Tacos. Plus, it gives you a good excuse to check out the new lobby, feature pool, and a glimpse of the new bungalows!
- Contemporary- Contempo Cafe– Breakfast is your standard menu, but, come lunch and dinner, favorites such as flatbreads, sushi, and hearty entrees make an appearance! Don’t forget the cupcakes for dessert!!!
- Pop Century- Everything POP– Here you can find just about anything and everything, along with some things that you never would imagine…like a Pop Tarts Breakfast Sandwich! There is also an extensive lunch and dinner menu, and a large grab-and-go section to put some snacks in your park bag.
- Caribbean Beach Resort- Old Port Royale– You will find a nice mix of Caribbean and American delights here all day. I highly recommend the Caribbean Shrimp Salad or the Lime Chicken Wrap. Light yet totally satisfying!
All this talk about food is making my tummy growl and I can not wait to eat lunch very soon at Hurricane Hanna’s during my upcoming trip! Please keep in mind that all menus are subject to change at any time. If you love food as much as I do be sure to check out Chip’s 100 Disney Foods to eat before you die challenge!
As a travel planner with World of Magic Travel, I love helping families and groups put together packages that encompass accommodations, dining, and entertainment. Email me at email@example.com to start chatting about your upcoming trip and be sure to follow me on Facebook to keep up with all things Disney!
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.