Slimy yet satisfying!
Timon and Pumbaa know how to live life and eat like a real king! According to them at least. That’s why we are taking their advice on these delicious ice cream parfaits!!
Take a look at this super easy recipe inspired in our favorite duo from The Lion King:
- Dark chocolate cookies
- Graham crackers
- Vanilla ice cream
- Chocolate ice cream
- Gummy worms
- Small mason jars
- Small disposable spoons
- Place the dark chocolate cookies in a zip-top bag and ground them. Repeat the same process with the graham crackers
- Scoop a layer of vanilla ice cream into the bottom of the mason jar and fatten with a spoon
- Pour the ground graham crackers over it making a wide layer
- Scoop a layer of chocolate ice cream over the graham crackers
- Top it off with the dark chocolate cookies grounds to make it look like dirt
- Now add a few gummy worms on top to give it that slimy yet satisfying touch!
- Finally, wrap a piece of twine around the top of the jar and tie a knot
- Place a small spoon on the knot, then tie it on with a bow
And that’s it! Now you can enjoy your “slimy yet satisfying” parfaits while you watch Timon and Pumbaa on Disney+!
And remember HAKUNA MATATA!
Credit: Disney Family
- Social Distancing Measures In Place On Pirates Of The Caribbean - July 11, 2020
- Social Distancing Measures In Place On The Jungle Cruise - July 11, 2020
- Disney World Now Accepting Reservations For VIP Tours! - July 9, 2020