***UPDATE: All tickets have been sold out for this event.***
— Disneyland Today (@DisneylandToday) March 29, 2018
Mark your calendars for this one-night-only Star Wars extravaganza—kick off May the 4th a day early at Disneyland Park! Disneyland Park will host their second Disneyland After Dark event will feature Star Wars Nite.
I reported March 27th that pre-sale tickets went on sale for Disneyland Annual Passholders, which sold out the same day. Tickets are now on sale to the general public by purchasing online or by calling Ticketing at 714-781-4636.
Guests are encouraged to come dressed as your favorite Star Wars character for this after-hours event. Other highlights include:
- Exclusive after-hours access to Disneyland beginning at 6 p.m.
- Special entertainment, character encounters and more!
- Immersive Star Wars-themed photo opportunities.
- An exclusive commemorative keepsake lanyard and complimentary PhotoPass photos during the event.
- Ability to purchase limited-edition “May the 4th” merchandise.
Tickets will be available, so be sure to visit Disneyland.com for pricing and details, and mark these dates on your calendar:
- March 27: Tickets on sale for Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders
- March 29: Tickets open up to the general public
Tickets are expected to sell quickly so definitely plan on booking early.
Get ready to jump to hyperspace as the special Star Wars-themed layover will be making a return to Space Mountain. Plus, stay tuned for additional event updates including elements from Solo: A Star Wars Story, in theaters May 25.
Also, as a special treat for Star Wars fans, beginning May 4th, all Disneyland park guests will be able to enjoy the following new and returning Star Wars experiences:
- “March of First Order” – Captain Phasma guides a squad of First Order stormtroopers through Tomorrowland in a dramatic show of force.
- Encounter Rey – Meet the Resistance’s newest hero at Star Wars Launch Bay.
- Hyperspace Mountain – This popular transformation of Space Mountain returns!
Admission to the event costs $99 per adult and children ages 3 and up. Parking is not included, and regular daytime tickets and annual passes are not valid for event admission.
So what are you waiting for? Celebrate your love of Star Wars on May the 3rd by booking your Disneyland getaway.
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with Chip and Co. for the latest Star Wars news and updates.
There are still fantastic 2018 packages available. Send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner!
Are you ready to start planning your magical Disney vacation? As an agent with MickeyTravels, (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), I’ll be available to help with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook. Or fill out and submit the form below.
Latest posts by Whitney Littlejohn (see all)
- Four More Disneyland Resort Restaurants Participate in Mobile Ordering - September 26, 2018
- Is PizzeRizzo Going to Seasonal Hours? - September 26, 2018
- Halloween Fun at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa - September 26, 2018