Tiana’s Mardi Gras Milkshake is a Hit at Hollywood Studios.
As February begins, guests of Walt Disney World Resort can explore new and traditional ways to “Celebrate Soulfully” during Black History Month with a variety of experiences to celebrate, educate and honor Black heritage and culture throughout the resort.
From art to food to music and more, there are many opportunities to feel soulful, including several new ones debuting in February. We got a chance to try the newest shake from Hollywood Scoops and can say it was really good and worth it.
Tiana’s Mardi Gras Shake features a cinnamon vanilla milkshake topped with a Mardi Gras King Cake Doughnut served at Hollywood Scoops in Disney’s Hollywood Studios. The cake itself is covered in 3 different toppings, each with a vibrant color. The cake is very dense but works well with the cinnamon shake.
Related: Steamboat Willie Shake Arrives at Schmoozies for Disney100 in Disney California Adventure
Tiana’s Mardi Gras Milkshake is a Hit at Hollywood Studios
Be sure to stop and take in some of the fun with Magic Shots across the property featuring Princess Tiana in her element at Tiana’s place, selfies with Penny and friends from The Proud Family, and more.
And of course, I must highlight Cooking with Soul! For Black History Month, explore existing, returning, and brand-new Food & Beverage offerings across Walt Disney World. And new this year, each Food & Beverage location will now highlight the cast inspirations of dishes with photos and storytelling.
Some new items debuting for February include:
- Shrimp & Grits featuring spicy shrimp, corn grits with bacon jam, and crispy radish at Tiffins in Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Tiana’s Mardi Gras Shake featuring a cinnamon vanilla milkshake topped with a Mardi Gras King Cake Doughnut served at Hollywood Scoops in Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Gumbo with chicken, andouille sausage, okra, and seasonings is offered at ABC Commissary in Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Pineapple Mule cocktail with Uncle Nearest Tennessee Whiskey, pineapple juice, ginger beer, and mint available at Geyser Point at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Soulful Sunday Dinner at The Artist’s Palette at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa featuring a dinner plate of barbeque chicken, collard greens, black-eyed peas, and house-made cornbread
- Jamaican Jerk Chicken Frites featuring Sweet n’ Hot jerk marinated chicken, pineapple salsa, scotch bonnet aioli, and fries are available at The Daily Poutine at Disney Springs.
Related: Super Sweet Holiday Munchlings Spotted At Walt Disney World!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!